Frigidaire Professional Built-In Microwave - 2.2 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- Extra-large 2.2 cu. ft. capacity and 16.5"-diameter turntable makes it easy to fit large, family-size dishes
- Sensor cooking simplifies things by automatically setting cooking times and power levels for a wide range of foods
- Features one-touch button options that quickly program the correct cook times for your dish, such as popcorn or a baked potato
- Auto defrost lets you skip the guesswork and easily defrost poultry, meat, or fish based on their weight
- Melt setting offers an easy way to melt ingredients like butter or chocolate for better baking results
- Adjustable timer conveniently lets you increase cooking time by 30 seconds while the microwave is on, so you don't have to stop and reset
- Smudge-proof stainless steel microwave is easy to clean and resists fingerprints so you can keep it looking new
- Optional 30-inch wide trim kit available in smudge-proof stainless steel to neatly blend the appliance in with your surrounding cabinetry
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Everything I needed!- September 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After our 23 year old microwave went out, I knew I wanted to get something that would be easy to use. I wanted a large countertop microwave that would fit in with my other black and stainless steel appliances. After doing my research, I narrowed down my choices to this one. With the Covid-19 scarcity I was lucky to find one that fit most of my needs, except for countertop. It heats up so much faster than my old one and is just as easy to use. I didn't want all the special settings that some of the others were pushing and the price was right. Love my new Frigidaire microwave!
- Good microwave now, Wait 3 years for 5star- June 10, 2020
Been good so far. Real quiet. Main door button is not a great design. It gets caught on the edges of its housing. :( Trim kit is real cheap. I was replacing a GE monogram kit and microwave which had a lot of real stainless on it. Also when replacing trim and microwave, guaranteed that the new microwave is not a perfect match to previous. So I had to spend several hours fabricating brackets to fit the new trim kit. Doesn’t fit quite centered in trim. :( Would give it better review but you need time to see how it works over the coming years.
- We mostly love it!- September 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We’ve had this microwave about a month. It’s a wonderful size, heats food much more quickly than our last microwave, and is so quiet! Well, quiet except for the beeping when food is ready. That is loud and incessant, and it has taken some getting used to. If I could adjust the volume of beeps, and or spread them out a bit more so that it felt less “constant” I would give this 5 stars for sure! If you’re someone that opens the door and takes whatever you are heating out right away, the beeping won’t even be an issue. If you’re more like us, and often set something to heat while taking care of other tasks, leaving your coffee or lunch or whatever was in there waiting for a few minutes, the beeps may get to you. :) overall, it’s a great microwave so far!