Fujifilm Fujinon XF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 OIS Telephoto Zoom Lens - Black
Incredible imagery, both near and far
- Super telephoto zoom lens with a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm allows you to zoom in on any subject for detailed portraits, landscapes, and more
- High-performance optical construction features 21 elements in 14 groups, including five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to minimise the axial chromatic aberration that may occur with telephoto lenses
- 0.19x maximum magnification enables crisp and clear telephoto macro images
Stable and smooth performance
- 5.0-stop image stabilization system ensures shake-free results, even when you’re shooting at the maximum telephoto setting of 609mm (35mm format equivalent)
- Shake correction is automatically switched to the vertical plane only when panning is detected
- Twin linear motors are incredibly quiet and deliver incredibly fast focusing on moving subjects
- Focus-limiter function limits the close focusing point to 5m for even speedier AF shooting
Built for adventure
- Compact design weighs in at less than 1.4kg for comfortable shooting without strain
- Weight is distributed when attached to a camera body so it feels even lighter than it already is
- 13 water- and dust-resistant seals at 12 points keep the lens safe in outdoor environments
- Flourine coating on the front lens element repels water and minimises smudges to keep your view clean and clear
- Includes lens, lens caps, lens hood, and lens wrapping cloth for on-the-go convenience
- Lens Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Hood
- Wrapping Cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fine telephoto zoom lens- January 8, 2021
This is a well performing lens, as long as you are aware of extreme tele limitations. At 100-300mm range it is very sharp, but performance drops slightly at the longer end. Optical stabilization is decent, and made even better when paired with in body stabilization. I recommend using at least a monopod for improved results. Weather resistance is certainly a plus. This lens pairs well with the 1.4x TC but 2.0x TC performance is disappointing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!- January 7, 2017
I loved using it; I have the Canon version of this lens and it is as good as that. However, the weight factor does defeat some of the purpose of using a mirrorless system. Good addition to your lens line up, but you might fall back to your light weight primes on your day to day shoots.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a whopper- April 30, 2021
It's big. It's heavy. It takes great photos. I'm not a pro, but the images this lens produces are sharp. I'm very happy with it. Build quality is solid, as you'd expect from Fuji. You'll need a monopod or tripod to stabilize. Great for nature and sports.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lens!- October 22, 2021
Have to say that the lens is great overall. It came with two nasty dings on it though. Paying $2000 for a lens, I would like to be the one that puts the first ding on it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Zoom Lens- July 15, 2020
I took this lens on a trip to Africa. The close up pictures were amazing! Would definitely buy again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns