Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera - Charcoal Grey
- Instant film camera is fun to use and lets you create memories in a snap (Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant colour 5.3cm x 8.4cm film sold separately)
- One-touch selfie mode includes a built-in close up lens that works at a range of 35cm - 50cm and a mirror so you can see ahead of time what your snapshots will turn out like
- Custom shutter buttons let you add fun shutter accessories to personalize your camera
- Electronic shutter works from 1/2 to 1/400 of second so everything is captured as it should be
- Auto-exposure means you don't have to fiddle around to adjust the exposure manually
- Built-in lens cover protects the lens when not in use and opens automatically the camera turns on so you can start shooting right away
- Minimal, easily portable design lets you take this camera anywhere
Aperture & Exposure
- Instax Mini 11 Camera
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Hand Strap
- Shutter Accessory Set
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful Product- January 28, 2021
Nice product, my daughter loved it. I gave to her as a Christmas present. It was on sell whe I purchased it which made it even better. Nice design and I love the way your'e able to add the piece to the shutter button, which I didnt think it would stay on but, it's still there after all this time. I also love the way you can do a selfie. Nice added touch from when I had my first Polaroid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You need it- February 6, 2021
I love my instax mini 11! Before this purchase I bought the Polaroid lab printer for my iPhone; it was a huge fail. These prints look great once developed and it doesn’t take nearly as long as the regular Polaroids. The only thing I wish is that it had a timer. Highly recommendedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera!- January 11, 2021
Film only takes about 2 minutes to develop. Create memories with the convenient size so that you can take them in you purse/wallet wherever you go. I like that it auto focuses for light exposure (something you can’t do on the mini 9).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.