Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera - Sky Blue
- Instant film camera is fun to use and lets you create memories in a snap (Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant colour 5.3cm x 8.4cm film sold separately)
- One-touch selfie mode includes a built-in close up lens that works at a range of 35cm - 50cm and a mirror so you can see ahead of time what your snapshots will turn out like
- Custom shutter buttons let you add fun shutter accessories to personalize your camera
- Electronic shutter works from 1/2 to 1/400 of second so everything is captured as it should be
- Auto-exposure means you don't have to fiddle around to adjust the exposure manually
- Built-in lens cover protects the lens when not in use and opens automatically the camera turns on so you can start shooting right away
- Minimal, easily portable design lets you take this camera anywhere
Aperture & Exposure
- Instax Mini 11 Camera
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Hand Strap
- Shutter Accessory Set
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 457 reviewers who responded, 429 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!- February 16, 2021
Our whole family has so much fun with this fun lie camera!!! Buy the multipacks of film and it’s cheaper. So much fun though. Reminds me of my childhood.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute gift for those who like the look of Polaroids- January 31, 2021
They are a little impractical to carry around every where, at least for me but over all they are a great inexpensive novelty. The photos are about credit card sized, which i think is a good size. The photos themselves are shift closer to a dark and contrasty look. And they take cartridges of 10 at a time. They use double AA batteries which it comes with. I have an instax printer as well and use that one a bit more because I can select which photo to print so it’s a better use of the film which isn’t inexpensive but it’s not cheap either. Overall it’s a good product though and makes a great little gift!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect gift fir any age!- October 9, 2020
Good quality and easy to use! Been wanting an instax mini for years now and I’m glad I waited to purchase the 11 because it has flash so helps the print quality a lot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School Photos- January 24, 2022
Santa got this for the kids this Christmas. I do like the old school polaroid-esque photos. It reminds one of looking at an old photo album. Don't expect high quality digital prints with it, but if you're looking for nostalgia, this is it! The one thing I would say is that occasionally it gives you the weird battery flashing light. When that happens, you have to open and re-seat the batteries. Fuji does recommend the disposable lithium-ion ones, and that may solve my problem. I'm using alkaline and still works pretty well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe Good for Children but Film is Expensive- August 1, 2020
Bought this for 20-something daughter as part of her birthday gift per her request. Camera seems durable with decent build quality. All of the photos that I've seen taken with it are washed out (i.e. overexposed). That is regardless of how physical controls are adjusted on the camera itself. Granted most of those photos were taken outdoors in the summer during daylight hours so that is probably a factor. I was surprised how expensive the per photo cost is based on price of film even what that is bought in bulk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.