Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer - Ash White
Available to ship
- Portable wireless printer connects to your smartphone or tablet through a Bluetooth connection and motion sensor
- Free companion app lets you edit, customize, and send your photos to the printer
- 27 frame templates, filters, and collage and split print options make it easy to personalize your pictures
- Party Print feature lets you create a group photo with friends and family by connecting up to five smartphones
- Instax Camera feature makes it easy to zoom in and capture selfies and group pictures
- Video Print feature lets you scroll through video within the app to choose frames for printing
- Reprint easily by turning the device upside down and pressing the button
- Match Test allows you to check the compatibility between friends
- Includes printer, rechargeable battery, USB cable, and user guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 295 reviewers who responded, 289 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Instax without the fuss- January 6, 2022
Love instax pics but don't want to carry around an instax camera? Want to print digital pics on an Instax? This printer is for you! Now of course if you print a picture from something like your smartphone you won't get that analog look that a real Instax Mini has, but otherwise the prints are sharp enough to put in scrapbooks, give out as gifts, put on your fridge, so forth. The app also has some basic editing features including combining multiple pictures. In addition, Fujifilm has an app that lets you connect to the Switch so you can print out screenshots you took in Animal Crossing, which is super cute! Highly recommended if you're an Instax fan!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great alternative to the instax cameras- January 23, 2021
So if you purchased one of those instax fujifilm cameras, you are familiar with how the instax mini photos work. The problem is that if you forget to take your instax camera with you, you can’t use it. Most people have a cellphone and the cameras on most cell phone have a decent quality. So now you can use your cellphone to take photos and print these photos on your instax mini printer instantaneously or at a later point and enjoy still having instax photos. It is not the cheapest printer and you still have to purchase the mini photos. So that is something to keep in mind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended over Instax camera- January 25, 2021
I can't recommend this printer enough over the typical instax camera that most people have. To not have to lug the camera and film around everywhere is a plus. To not have to wait and see if your pic worked while you are at a destination is a plus. To not have to try a selfie with that tiny little reflective part is a plus. On top of that you can take your time editing the pictures and adding effects before printing. This is a no brainer. Take a million pics on your vacation and have fun again going through and picking the best ones to print when you're home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS THING- February 2, 2021
I am SO obsessed with this haha. This is an item I wouldn't have normally splurged on, but I had a gift card. Now that I have it, the price seems incredibly worth it to me! Especially if you display film around your house / already own an instax. Sometimes taking polaroids with your camera they are over exposed or too dark and this makes it so easy to get the quality print you want. My only suggestion is to just make sure you mess with the photo settings in the app and make sure the contrast is maybe a little extra high and brightness a little extra low :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I totally recommend!- January 13, 2022
I bought this with money I got for Christmas & it did not disappoint! This is way better than the Instax Polaroid camera because you are able to easily download an app and connect your phone to this amazing (may I add portable) printer. It says mini link but the pictures are the same size as the ones you would buy for a camera which is amazing. you are able to print off any picture you would like from your phone and it will print it out! now, I'm not left guessing if my picture is going to turn out good haha. 10/10 from me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report