Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-3 - White
- Print your images as real square instax photos - perfect for Instagram images
- The printer generates its own hotspot, so you don't need a separate Wi-Fi connection
- Have some fun by adding text, templates, and creative filters
- Print images directly from your Facebook or Instagram feed
- Connect up to 8 devices simultaneously
- Photos print out in 12 seconds and fully develop in 90 seconds, with no processing or shaking required
- Make your own collage by printing up to 4 images in a single photo
- The compact, lightweight, and battery-operated design frees you from any wires
- Hit the Reprint button and share photos with friends
- Download the free instax SHARE app (iOS and Android)
- The environmentally friendly, rechargeable battery charges through micro USB
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Doesn’t work- January 18, 2018
This is a very expensive printer. Cost more than the camera. It’s cool you can print from your phone until it doesn’t work. The app that makes it work doesn’t work. I was only able to print 3 pictures from this printer before it decided to break. Now all it says is connect to camera or camera not connected and every single picture I click on is blurry and says that the photo can’t be used. I’m a professional photographer and my pictures look wonderful until they are in this app. I went back and read the reviews and I’m not the only one having issues with the app. I have almost an entire box of unused film in this printer that is now wasted because it won’t workNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unimpressive- May 11, 2019
After reading a lot of professional reviews and research, I chose this but the print results are unimpressive. The prints are lifeless, unless you prefer all your photos to be vintage like color. I chose this because you can pick which photo you want to print but when you have that expectation of what will come out, you become disappointed. If you prefer the instant physical photo in your hands, I would rather take the risk of using an instant camera since you don't know what to expect what you will get than using this printer and selecting which photo you want and not really getting the same results on what you see on your phone. Whether you choose an instant camera or a portable printer, they are costly. Better choose the instant gratification than a disappointment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Another hit from Fujifilm!- November 17, 2017
Have the SP-2 printer already. Use that one a lot when traveling for prints to share. But I am a big fan of the square format. I use Hipstamatic a lot in my travels. This printer will meet a need for a larger print, but also in my preferred artistic choice of the square format. A little oddly shaped compared to the SP-2 printer, yet still a manageable size for travel. Definitely appreciate the larger print area.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.