Fujifilm Instax Square Instant Film - 2 x 10 Packs
- Compatible with Fujifilm Instax Share SP-3, Instax Square SQ10, Instax Square SQ6, and Instax Square SQ1 instant cameras
- Includes two 10-exposure cartridges (total of 20 exposures) of Instax Square film
- Features a simple white border around your photo
- Stay stocked up on film so you don't miss any of your special moments with friends or family
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 115 reviewers who responded, 109 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- I love this film!- April 26, 2020
There is nothing much more to say about it! If you like instant film and maybe even grew up shaking these from your giant Polaroid. This is just the same but for the Instax Square. I've ordered this twice and both times they were white frames and that's ok with me. I wanted the white frames so it's easier to write on them! This value pack was just cheaper than buying them separately. Great and fun to have these cameras.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good instant film- November 16, 2020
At a dollar per shot, this film isn't *cheap* but for my uses it works perfect. I have a Fujifilm SP-3 printer and print edited photos on instax film to give to friends and photo clients. The contrast and sharpness isn't incredible or on par with an actual prints, but it's still a good, fun format! I haven't been able to test the film on an actual instax camera yet, only on the SP-3 printerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Purchased for daughter- January 18, 2019
This film is expensive. And I knew that when I bought the camera. I bought two packages, one of the packages had about 4 films that were defective. The rest of the pack was fine, so how do you go about doing anything about that. I guess just take it as a loss? I wouldn't buy another camera that needed this film or any at that, but my daughter is happy and I guess that's all that counts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.