Fujifilm Instax WIDE 300 Instant Camera - Black
- Ideal for instant photos at parties, large gatherings, school events, crafts, and business applications
- Uses Instax Wide film delivers high-quality prints in no time
- Close-up lens for shots up to 40cm from the subject
- Automatic flash for low-light shooting ensures your pictures have the right amount of illumination based on the distance
- Fill-in flash by flash-on button takes advantage of backlighting to enhance the shot
- Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) for capturing the right mood
- Upgraded features include tripod socket, real image finder, and lens ring dial with focus zone setting
- Polaroid film - Extra wide 10.6 x 8.4 picture size allows you to fit more in your frame (sold separately)
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline batteries
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Wrist Strap
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Macro Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 328 reviewers who responded, 308 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Camera for instant photos- September 10, 2016
This is a great camera if you're looking for instant photos that are closer to the size of an old polaroid. The instax mini is only the size of a credit card and is too small for me. The instax wide on the other hand, is a much better size in my opinion. When laid on top of an old polaroid, the size of the whole photo is about the same, but the actual picture is turned 90 degrees so instead of being square, it is a rectangle. I gave this camera 4 stars instead of 5 though because there is no way to turn off the flash. The only options are auto flash or on. Other than this one caveat, I really like this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun to use- September 30, 2016
This camera is so fun and easy to use. The film gets loaded very easy. It runs using 4 AA batteries, but I would prefer for it to have a rechargeable battery pack. The flash always fires, which can be problematic sometimes. The mini 90 neo classic camera has more modes, but the photo print is so small for it. I ended up buying both. I gave another one to a friend as a gift and she absolutely loves it. Having to wait for your photo to develop is so exciting. Don't expect the photo quality to be in HD though. What I like doing is using the photos that I took in my flatlays. It gives you this classic-retro vibe.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pictures of great size and color- September 13, 2019
Over the past few years, I have tried several of the instant cameras, starting out with high hopes, only to find that most of the cameras’ pictures are teeny tiny and the results feature unnatural and faded colors. On the contrary, this Fujifilm wide camera is fantastic. The colors are vibrant and the picture size is certainly better than most. The film comes twenty pictures per package, is unbelievably easy to load, and the camera is super simple to operate. I am thoroughly enjoying every aspect of my new toy, and I would most definitely recommend it to everyone who wants instant photos.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.