Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm OIS PZ Lens Kit - Dark Silver
Powerful and Versatile
- Includes an OIS PZ Lens Kit with a lens range of 15-45m to capture wide-angle shots or close zoom shots
- CMOS sensor delivers improved performance under different lighting conditions
- APS-C image sensor format makes the camera compact and lightweight and let you capture images with a high depth of field
- 24.2 megapixel resolution allows you to capture sharp and clear pictures
Superior Shooting Performance
- 8fps burst mode to capture up to eight photos in a rapid succession
- 4K UHD video recording makes it possible to shoot high-quality and professional videos
- HDR video modes and basic integrated editing functions for producing better videos without requiring additional software or applications
- ISO range of 100/25600/51200 lets you capture sharp photos and videos even in low light conditions
- Advanced electronic stabilization ensures steady videos
- Fast auto-focus with face and eye detection helps you quickly capture spontaneous moments
- Electronic viewfinder with a 3.5" touchscreen for easy previewing and selection of settings
- Swivelling LCD screen lets you capture selfies easily
- Clear Filter for expressing your work in a creative way
Efficient Connectivity and Data Sharing
- Integrated Bluetooth for efficient wireless connectivity with other compatible devices
- SD Card (2GB), SDHC Card (32GB) and SDXC Card (256GB) support to offer more options for file storage
- USB type C data interface for quick transferring of files and data
- HDMI video interface lets you see and stream shots on a separate monitor
*See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- Li-Ion Battery NP-W126S
- USB Cable
- 3.5mm Microphone Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exactly what I was expecting.- 6 septembre 2020
After much research I decided to go with a mirrorless camera, over a DSLR, and the FujiFilm lineup called out to me with their emphasis on control. The X-T200 is definitely the most bang for the buck. I’ve only had one serious session with this camera, and it does exactly what I expected it to do. What I was not expecting (even though I had read up on it) was just how good the image quality is. Sharp, with excellent saturation. The ease of use is a plus too. All in all I’m happy with this purchase, and will be starting down the rabbit hole of Fujinon prime lenses in the near future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Mixed bag- 30 mai 2020
Let's go with the good first. All the normal Fuji stuff. Great pics, great color and so forth. Hand grip finally has something you can grab onto. Thank you Fuji! The view screen is quite large, and quite sharp. The things I'm not crazy over: Dials are not marked. You will have to use left hand in order to view pics - as using the right hand will engage the auto-view finder. I really hate the ON/BUTTON. It's not a lever switch, but a pushdown button. You never know whether the camera is in on or off. You end up with a lot of pictures you never intended to take. Very annoying - and almost a deal breaker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome hybrid camera!- 9 février 2021
I just got this camera a few days ago. I'm still getting used to it. I couldn't find this in any store in my area, and I was worried about buying it without feeling it and seeing it in person. It's blown me away for how sturdy and comfortable they made this camera for such a small size. I have big hands and I was worried that it would uncomfortable or an awkward grip. I wish it was a deeper grip but I think most people will find it good enough. The video and auto focus work very well. I have to get used to the settings, I've only shot with a phone and a very dated point and shoot. I'll update again when I get a better understanding of the settings and get a good idea how versatile it is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.