Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) - Black
Sold out online
- Mirrorless camera lets you see exactly what you're shooting
- Five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization for rock-solid shots
- 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor delivers stellar quality pictures
- DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording for amazing moving pictures
- ISO 80, 100, 125, 25600, 51200 sensitivies to capture pictures in many different lighting conditions
- Face/Eye Detection AF, Single AF, Continuous AF / MF, and Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF) let you take crystal-clear shots
- 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen LCD lets you see the shot you're about to take and adjusts for easy viewing
- 0.5 inch OLED electronic viewfinder allows a view of what the sensor sees
- SD memory card (up to approx. 2GB) / SDHC memory card (up to approx. 32GB) / SDXC memory card (up to approx. 512GB) UHS-I / UHS-II / Video Speed Class V90 memory card compatibility to store all your images and videos
Storage & Interface
- Li-ion Battery NP-W235
- AC Power Adapter
- Plug Adapter
- USB Cable
- Headphone Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Vertical Grip Connector Cover
- Memory Card Slot Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
- Owner'S Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Fujifilm camera- June 3, 2020
I already had X-Pro3 when I bought the X-T4. In my opinion X-T4 is a much better camera and practical to use. I like everything about this camera. Seamless switching between still and movie mode is excellent. Battery life is amazing. The new flip screen is something that I have to get used to but I see it will be very useful. There is nothing that I don't like about this camera. This time Fuji has provided a great professional-quality camera strap with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing all the way!!!- May 29, 2021
Amazing camera! If you are thinking about it, just go for it. The image stabilization makes a difference, specially if you like having manual lenses, it help a whole lot. Aside from that the new filters are beautiful, camera runs smoothly and the sound of the shutter it’s just perfect. The only downside that comes to my mind is maybe the grip, could have been wider, but nothing you can’t fix.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is good camera- June 22, 2020
I have tried several lenses . Focus fast, very light you can carry it all day . IBIS so good. But one thing is not cool for me that any time you do video, the storing film takes more than 10 seconds before you start another video. This camera look like more for Pro than Amateur after almost a month working on its.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pro level camera for prosumer price.- June 19, 2020
Great camera, focusing speed is great. Fuji colors live up to there reputation and the camera is very customizable. New battery life is fantastic. The shutter has the best sound and the blistering 15fps is amazing. I've added images most are .jpgs straight out of camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great X Family Camera- March 31, 2021
I love the Fuji Ecosystem. I have 2 other Fuji X cameras (XT30 and XE3) and love the interchangeable lenses, film simulations, and the overall image quality. This version, while the "highest end" doesn't compromise on size and portability. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns