Fujifilm X100V 26.1MP Digital Camera - Silver
Sold out online
- 26.1MP camera with 23mmF2 fixed lens ensures crisp and clear images
- 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen for convenience in selecting settings, image previewing, and shooting from difficult angles
- Advanced hybrid viewfinder features a 0.52x magnification optical viewfinder (OVF) and 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) to help you take perfect shots
- Precision Autofocus system lets you take close-up photos with fine details
- Integrated Bluetooth for wireless data transfer and sharing
- USB Type-C interface, HDMI Micro connector (Type D), and microphone / shutter release input provide various wired connectivity options
- Slimline body makes this camera highly portable
- Use an optional adapter ring and weather-sealing protection lens (sold separately) to capture images in tough conditions
- 4K video recording at 30 frames per second makes it possible to shoot impressive videos
- 14-bit RAW file format helps you capture still images with more information, so you will have more room for editing
See Details and Specs for more information
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- X100V Camera
- Li-ion Battery (NP-W126S)
- Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Metal Strap Clip
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exceptionally beautiful and magnificient- 21 novembre 2020
First, I got to say that I love the vintage look of the camera. Even though it is a compact and lightweight camera, it comes with a lot features that mirrorless cameras have. Its weather resistance feature makes me feel even more confident to bring this with me everywhere I go. I love taking photos with this camera when I go on hikes. I can't wait to use it when I travel around the world! The picture quality is sharp and vivid. The mechanical tactile is very premium and fun to use. Here are some accessories that you should buy: extra battery, shutter button, thumb placement, screen protector and some lens filter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera for everyday shooting- 22 mars 2021
Love this camera and feel. I’m by no means a professional and typically shoot with a Sony a7r III but wanted something more compact for quick trips around town. This camera is everything I wanted and more. There is a bit of a learning curve as I’m new to Fujifilm’s digital cameras but nothing that isn’t understood quickly. The filter and adapter do add some size to the camera but not so much that it’s bothersome. I was up in the air on sticking with Sony and getting their comparable camera or something in the Nex series with a pancake lens. I’m so glad I went this route and have a great camera for street photography that brings me back to the first hand me down fujifilm my father gave me 25 years ago.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera- 19 septembre 2020
The Fuji x100v is NOT just for "beginners". If you want to do true Hyper Sync photography and shoot at 1/2000 of a second on any flash system, then this is the camera that you need. It's great for taking half body shots in the middle of the day with even just a simple speedlite. You won't be able to do this on 99% of the cameras out there. You can try for the pulsationg "hss" but that loses a lot of power. Get this camera if your into flash photography outdoors. You will love it. It has a great 4 stop ND filter also. IT's NOT a variable ND filter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful pictures- 12 novembre 2021
There is A LOT to learn how this camera operates, I went into fuji.com and signed up for their classes (they offer beginner, intermediate and advance.) I looked at Utube vids on this camera. Bottom line is the zoom wasn’t working, (I thought it must be operator error) as for the money it couldn’t be the camera. After tech support by Best Buy (thank you so much—great service) this camera is apparently known for this. I really liked all the features and options, so I have re-ordered. Fingers crossed that everything works, which is why only four stars.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Such a perfect compact, every day camera.- 21 mai 2021
One of the best cameras I've ever bought. It is such an amazing protable and compact camera. The fixed lens has a great aperture, the 27mm lens and 26mp give great sharp images that have been print worthy. The battery doesn't last as much as with my big DSLRs but I got a second battery and I could take plenty of images in one outing. The ND filter helps take images in bright days when you want to keep the aperture at 2. The Fujifilm film simulations give beautiful JPGS that are great straight out of the camera. I've enjoyed using the phone app and can transfer pictures very quick to my phone and post them on my Instagram. My go to camera for street photography and will be my vacation camera. Small and discrete while packing a punch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.