G-Shock Solar Atomic 53mm Men's Digital Sport Watch - Black
Sold out online
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping receives time calibration radio signals from 31 time zones (48 cities + Universal Coordinated Time) to keep displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function updates up to 6 times per day
- Shock resistant and water resistant to 200 metres
- Shows the time in 12- or 24-hour formats and displays city code
- 1/100 second stopwatch measures elapsed time, split time, first- to second-place times
- Countdown timer measures from a one-minute to 24-hour range in one-minute and one-hour increments
- Full automatic calendar preprogrammed until year 2099
- Four daily alarms and one snooze alarm
- Full automatic EL backlight with afterglow
- Convenience features include hourly time signal, daylight savings on/off and button operation tone on/off
- Tough solar rechargeable battery with battery power indicator and power-saving function can last up to 10 months on a full charge without further exposure to light
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- G-shock with added features- December 19, 2016
This is a good value watch for a G-shock watch which is desired for those who happen to be in more physical environments. This watch has solar charging which allows you to elongate the life of your watch without wondering when the battery will run out. Also the multi-band 6 uses radio frequency to adjust your time automatically for you which is a very neat feature. Going to different time zones will be no problem with this watch. For being less than $100 this is a good watch for price for those looking for neat features as the ones mentioned above.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Watch for the Price- February 27, 2020
I wanted an accurate work watch that I wasn't afraid to wear when doing my blue collar job. This one syncs with the atomic clock signal up to 6x per day and keeps very accurate time. The solar charging is another great feature, although it wasn't required when I was shopping. When I first removed it from the box it had a mid charge. I laid it on a window sill for close to two rainy and overcast days and it finally reached the high charge status. I wear it daily for my indoor job and it has remained in the high charge status. The display is easy to read in low light or bright sunlight conditions and the button for the light is easy to activate if I need more light. Overall, a nice and rugged watch that I hope will last me for many years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long lasting watch- November 28, 2018
I’ve been using G-Shocks for casual outtings and work (construction) for several years now. This model hasn’t given me any problems. To this date, I still haven’t changed the battery. I would say it’s very durable. A great product that will last for years to come. Perfect gift for anyone and comfortable to wear as well. Cleaning is simple with soap and water with a soft toothbrush is what I use. I clean mine weekly to keep my watch looking new and at its best at all times.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.