Galanz 4.4 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Retro Bar Fridge (GLR44BKER) - Black
Sold out online
- 4.4 cu. ft. capacity is compact yet spacious enough to store your food and beverages
- Free-standing design fits in counter tops and other compact spaces with ease
- Mechanical, adjustable thermostat control helps you adjust the temperature
- Chrome door cover and door handle are durable and offer easy access to the food and beverages kept inside the fridge
- Slide-out glass shelves can be pulled out easily when cleaning the fridge
- Crisper box keeps your fruits and vegetables fresh
- Adjustable door bins offer versatile storage for cans and other small items
- Interior light makes it convenient to locate your food
- R600a compressor is environment friendly and energy efficient
- Dimensions: Width: 55.2cm (21.73"); height: 90cm (35.43"); depth: 61.7cm (24.29")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice retro mini fridge- May 29, 2020
The mini fridge was delivered on time. It works very well and keeps everything very cold.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good option for storing cold beverages- May 8, 2020
I was seeking a mini-refrigerator for wine, beer and soft drinks. I expressly did not want a freezer compartment. The mini-refrigerator was a replacement for a previous Kenmore dorm mini-refrigerator that lasted 10 years before the compressor failed. Pros for the Galanz: attractive art-deco design, quiet, energy efficient, holds low temperature settings, automatic interior light, glass shelves that lock in place, easy to adjust for level, plastic vegetable bin on bottom level can hold perishables if you’re looking for something other than a beverage refrigerator. Cons: vertical spacing of interior shelves primarily designed to hold upright soft drink and beer cans, storage for six-packs limited to bottom interior shelf, the middle interior shelf accommodates five horizontally-stored wine bottles, the three narrow door shelves only hold beer or soft drink cans (no wide lower shelf for upright wine bottles or quart-sized beverage mixes), temperature dial is difficult to read without additional light due to low contrast between dial and numerals. Bottom line: Not the perfect wine, beer and soft drink mini-refrigerator, but looks good, does most of what I wanted, and the price was reasonable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this fridge- July 18, 2020
This refrigerator does a great job and is very reasonably priced for its sizeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.