Garmin 46 1080p HD Dashcam with 2" LCD Screen & Wi-Fi
- Compact design with a 140-degree field of view clearly captures a wide angle on the road
- 1080 HD video recording with 30fps captures crisp footage that is automatically saved for review
- 2'' LCD display provides a clear, expansive view of what the camera is recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth technology wirelessly transfer the saved videos to connected devices with GarminDrive app
- Red light camera and speed camera location alerts with unlimited updates via the GarminDrive app
- Integrated microphone let you record audio and control the dash cam with voice commands for hands-free convenience
- G-sensor and accelerometer detect accidents and automatically saves a backup of the current footage
- Travelapse feature records and condenses hours of driving footage into fun highlights to share with family and friends
- Driver assistance settings like Camera Placement, Forward Collision, Lane Departure, Proximity Alert and Go Alert act as additional safety measures
- Loop recording for uninterrupted capture of the events while on the road
- Auto Sync synchronizes footage from up to 4 cameras to capture detailed footage from many vantage points
- Optional audio recording allows you to record the conversations and noises for even more detailed information collection
- Dual USB cable with upward or downward routing allows you to charge devices when the dash cam is recording
- 64GB SD card storage provides ample space for saving the recorded footage
- Parking mode monitors your car's surroundings while your car is parked and starts recording when the motion sensor is activated (Parking Mode cable accessory sold separately)
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 352 reviewers who responded, 335 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Camera is fine- November 22, 2020
I have a Vantrue N2 Pro in my car. I got this because I wanted to be sure my wife had a camera. The video is fine. The lane detection was annoying, but you can turn that off. It is irritating when you drive in the right lane and every off ramp exit triggers the lane detection. My only complaint with it isn't related to it; its the car. In my car, the power plugs are disabled with the car is off. In her 2010 Ford Fusion, that's not the case. We've drained the battery twice because we left the camera plugged in (we don't drive this car as often as my other car). Keep that in mind if your car doesn't disable the power ports either.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent first dash cam experience!- September 24, 2020
This was my first time ever installing a dash cam In my tenth generation civic and it couldn’t have been easier. I watched videos online of this camera before I bought it so I could watch videos of someone else installing it and then I mirrored what they did. Note: make sure you use the usb cable that comes with the garmin for any firmware updates or getting the videos off the sd card. Note I am using a 50GB card in my camera and it works great. The travelapse feature is RICH and sick when you check out the video. Note while it has wifi and there is an app you will get the content faster if you use the cable and plug into the computer. Faster transfersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Purchase- April 23, 2021
Let me preface with this... I’ve only had this for two days. However, set up was extremely easy. Literally, just plug in, plug in your SD card, and go. You have the ability to connect to your phone via the Garmin Drive app. From here, you can view/download footage. I appreciate the voice commands - it makes life a little easier and you don’t have to search for certain incidents. It also has a few driver aids. Basically, it lets you know if you get too close to the car in front of you, veer into oncoming traffic, and whenever traffic begins to move again (from a red light or stand still traffic). All in all - a great dash cam.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.