Garmin 66W Dashcam with 2" LCD Screen & Wi-Fi
- Compact design mounted on the windshield or behind the rear view mirror is virtually unnoticeable
- Wide 180-degree view angle provides a better view of the road
- Records and saves 1140p HD footage with 60 fps in all light conditions for clear footage
- GPS-enabled with Incident Detection so it captures the footage and saves it with time and location details in the event of an accident
- 2'' LCD display for easily alignment of the camera and use of device controls
- Built-in Bluetooth technology and Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless transfer of saved footage and installation of Easy Cam software updates
- Integrated microphone helps you to control the device via voice commands with "Ok Garmin"
- Travelapse records and condenses hours of road adventures for easy sharing with friends and family
- Red light camera and speed camera location alerts provide real-time notifications for improved driver awareness and safety
- Built-in G-sensor and accelerometer detect sudden change in direction in case of an accident, and automatically saves the file to use later
- Driver assistance settings like Camera Placement, Forward Collision, Lane Departure, Proximity Alert and Go Alert act as additional safety measures
- Loop recording continues recoding even when the memory is full
- Auto Sync synchronizes footage from up to 4 dash cams to create a 360-degree view with "picture-in-picture" video for review purposes
- Optional audio recording allows you to collect additional information about your surroundings
- Compatible with up to 64GB SD cards to provide ample space to store the captured footage
- Dual USB cable with upward or downward routing helps to keep your device charged when the dash cam is powered
- Parking mode monitors your surroundings and starts recording when the motion sensor is activated (Parking Mode cable accesory sold separately)
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Compact Little Unit- December 31, 2020
1st time using a Garmin dash cam and so far so good. Picture is very clear, even at night. The only 2 drawbacks that I see is that the view screen has a + sign in the middle and the other is that you can't set the record time which i did on my old dash cam before it died. The Garmin record time is 1 minute intervals. Would have been nice to have an option where as you can set the record time anywhere from 1 to 3 minute intervals. Hoping that a firmware update or Garmin brings this feature out in their next model(s). Other than that it does what it is suppose to do. Very pleased overall with the 66w unitYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Has great features and records in high quality- April 16, 2021
Best dash cam I've ever used! I used a 128 gb sd card and is able to capture all of what i need it for. This one has a very wide angle lens and can also take voice command prompts to capture images and start time lapses. This also has a GPS to show the coordinates of where the recordings take place and also records speeds. Also has lane detection, traffic camera detection, collision warning, and traffic moving detection. Overall i love this dash cam compared to some of the other ones i've usedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good Dashcam but...- August 18, 2019
The Garmin Dashcam 66W is a excellent unit, however, that said is does not include a microSD card. Do not get the run of the mill card as it will fail, you will need a SanDisk Endurance card that will take the heat etc or a equal card. Garmin does not tell you this, however, should the card that I first used, SanDisk Ultra 128GB, it failed within 2 months and SanDisk would not honor the warranty and recommended the Endurance card of DashCam. (Have to read the fine print)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.