Garmin All-Terrain Motorcycle 5.5" GPS Navigator (ZUMO XT)
Navigation Tailored to Two Wheels
- GPS navigator works with most motorcycles and provides turn-by-turn directions and BirdsEye topographic maps
- Rider alerts prepare you for upcoming curves and railroad crossings to help keep you safe while riding
- inReach satellite communicator (sold separately) compatibility can turn this navigator into a two-way messaging device with interactive SOS and location sharing
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to sync it seamlessly with an iPhone or Android device
- Garmin Explore app lets you manage and review routes, waypoints, tracks, and more on a smartphone or computer
Easy-View Display and Solid Construction
- 5.5" 1280 x 720 ultrabright LCD works even if you are wearing gloves and is water-resistant for extra longevity
- Solid construction withstands bumps, vibrations, extreme temperatures, and rough weather so you're assured of reliable performance
- Compatible with iPhone 6S or later and Android 2.3 or later
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to read- May 15, 2020
I’ve taken four or five rides with it so far, and am finally figuring out most of the features. A number of differences between this and my 590. Much easier to read. Provides more information in an easy to see format on the main map page. Brighter screen. Works well with my music from the iPhone. Still sorting out how to use the phone. Different from old models. Was told there’s going to be an updated, more secure mounting system. Haven’t see it yet. Do miss the tire pressure monitor feature from the 590. Was told that might come back in a software update but haven’t seen that yet either. Updates with out having to plug it in to a computer is nice. All in all, glad I bought it.
- Much improved over the zumo 590LM- March 14, 2021
I loved everything about my zumo 590LM except for the dim display on a bright and sunny day (the display was fine on cloudy days, at night, and even with the sun directly hitting the screen). The new zumo XT has resolved that one and final gripe with its bright, clear, and sharp display... I absolutely love it. I also like the fact that the XT has a larger screen yet it's physically smaller, thinner, and lighter than the older 590. My 590 was mounted above my dash and blocked the top row of indicators (over-rev, turn signals, etc.) but the new XT, mounted in the same location, doesn't block anything. Brighter/Larger screen, smaller unit, faster processor (more responsive), makes the XT a worthy upgrade for me.
- Nice New Motorcycle GPS, but it could use a couple- May 16, 2020
I bought the new zumo XT to replace my tired old zumo 660. The new screen is a great improvement over the 660. Much Sharper, Brighter and Touch friendly. Many nice features, but it will take some time to figure them all out. I enjoy being able to listen to music when I ride, but I wish that I could load more MP3 songs onto the XT. There is still much space available on the micro SD card to save more music, but the unit wouldn’t recognize all the songs loaded on the card, even after restarting. Also an audio equalizer/tone control would be a welcome addition. (I would suggest a 5 band EQ..) Maybe an future software update could improve the music section of this very good motorcycle GPS. Thanks, Garmin....