Garmin Approach G80 Golf Handheld GPS with Launch Monitor
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Handheld golf GPS features a launch monitor, tracks your game, and provides you with course information to help you improve your score
- Radar monitors clubhead speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo, and estimated distance on the range or on the course during play
- Preloaded with over 40,000 courses from around the world with hole-by-hole previews of each
- Measures yardage to F-M-B, yardage to layups, and shot distance from anywhere on the course
- Big number mode, digital scorecards, roundtime, odometer, touch targeting, and stat tracking make it easy to keep up with the game
- Full vector maps with auto course viewer and green view give you in-depth information for any course
- 15 hours of battery life means you can keep playing without worry of losing your data
- Touchscreen design offers an easy-to-use interface
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity means you can connect to your phone easily
- Approach G80
- Trolley Cart Mount
- Lanyard Carabiner
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- GPS was fine, shot tracking was flawed- September 17, 2020
Used this on the range to try and dial in my wedges. Had a rangefinder and this was easily off 15-20 yards on a 100 yard shot when it did register. Half the time the shot did not register, ended up returning. I also took it out on the course and used the GPS and that was within a yard from my rangefinder so that worked well. However I wouldn't pay $500 for a GPS device only.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice approach golf app- February 1, 2020
The graphics are very fast. The device is spamming as you can play a course from the driving rangeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Garmin- January 18, 2021
My husband loved it. Looking forward to using it on his next golf trip.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.