Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch with Preloaded Courses - Black
- AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis
- Green View shows you the green's true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop the pin onto the correct location for even greater accuracy
- Provides yardages to the front, back, and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs, on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Complete a hole, and the S10 automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played, and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Access daily activity tracking and multi-sport functionality, including running, swimming, and cycling metrics
- Clock features like GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, sunrise/sunset times, and time/date
- Rechargeable battery life offers up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode, and 8 weeks in watch mode
- Sleek, lightweight, and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Approach S10 Golf Watch
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- January 3, 2020
OK, it is winter in Minnesota with a foot of snow of the ground so I cannot give a complete evolution. I have charge up the watch, played with the control buttons and various screens, It found the satellites set the watch to the correct time. I have not gone to a Golf course (all closed) to see if it will find the course - nor walked on a course. Watch has been on for 2 weeks and only used 1/4 of battery. I also have a Garmin Forerunner 10 for years and it works very good. I expect this will be the same, but will have to wait until the snow is gone to be sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy- July 22, 2020
This is my second season with this watch. From the start the watch had trouble finding the correct hole. I had to manually advance the hole. Now I have to advance it almost every hole. In addition the battery does not hold a charge very long. I must take it off the charger immediately before I play and am lucky to get 18 holes in before it needs a new charge. Last night I took it off the charger and the next morning it lasted one hole. Not much use to me. It doesn't compare to the Bushnell I had previously.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- “Watch out” for the band- August 12, 2019
Overall I like the watch. It replaced an Approach S1 that died after about 4 years. As with the S1, you sometimes have to manually change the hole number, for me it never can tell when I go from 13 to 14 on my home course, you just have to be aware. The biggest problem for me is that watch band fell apart after less than 3 months of use. Harmon replaced the band, but they were on back order, so it took a few weeks. I’ll be more careful to not over tighten the new band. Just be aware.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.