Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch with Preloaded Courses - Granite Blue
- AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis
- Green View shows you the green's true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop the pin onto the correct location for even greater accuracy
- Provides yardages to the front, back, and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs, on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Complete a hole, and the S10 automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played, and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Access daily activity tracking and multi-sport functionality, including running, swimming, and cycling metrics
- Clock features like GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, sunrise/sunset times, and time/date
- Rechargeable battery life offers up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode, and 8 weeks in watch mode
- Sleek, lightweight, and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Approach S10 Golf Watch
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- January 3, 2020
OK, it is winter in Minnesota with a foot of snow of the ground so I cannot give a complete evolution. I have charge up the watch, played with the control buttons and various screens, It found the satellites set the watch to the correct time. I have not gone to a Golf course (all closed) to see if it will find the course - nor walked on a course. Watch has been on for 2 weeks and only used 1/4 of battery. I also have a Garmin Forerunner 10 for years and it works very good. I expect this will be the same, but will have to wait until the snow is gone to be sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Cant Complain- January 25, 2020
I have one of these watches. I actually run a golf outing and bought this as a part of the auction we do at it. All the features it offers are accurate and meet my needs. I'm an average golfer, so I dont need an exact yardage. This gives the front middle and back of the green. ItYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Difficult to use.- August 18, 2019
I got this golf watch for my wife after her Garmin S2 was stolen. She loved the S2, but hates the Approach S10. She found it confusing and difficult to use. The older technology was more user friendly. Unfortunately it was purchased over a month ago and can’t be returned.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.