Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch with Preloaded Courses - Granite
- AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis
- Green View shows you the green's true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop the pin onto the correct location for even greater accuracy
- Provides yardages to the front, back, and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs, on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Complete a hole, and the S10 automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played, and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Access daily activity tracking and multi-sport functionality, including running, swimming, and cycling metrics
- Clock features like GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, sunrise/sunset times, and time/date
- Rechargeable battery life offers up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode, and 8 weeks in watch mode
- Sleek, lightweight, and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Approach S10 Golf Watch
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- January 3, 2020
OK, it is winter in Minnesota with a foot of snow of the ground so I cannot give a complete evolution. I have charge up the watch, played with the control buttons and various screens, It found the satellites set the watch to the correct time. I have not gone to a Golf course (all closed) to see if it will find the course - nor walked on a course. Watch has been on for 2 weeks and only used 1/4 of battery. I also have a Garmin Forerunner 10 for years and it works very good. I expect this will be the same, but will have to wait until the snow is gone to be sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use and navigate- May 23, 2021
I also had the garmin approach S60, also a great golf and fitness watch. Unfortunately it just stopped worki after 2.5 years. Short story is didn’t want to spend as much this time so thought I would try the S10.... very happy with this watch so far, used it for about 10 rounds so far and no disappointments Almost played a full 3 rounds before the battery ran out on the 16th hole of my third round, pretty darn good in my opinion. Not a lot of extras but I just wanted a watch that would give me accurate yardage and be able to keep score. Does that very nicely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I Cant Complain- January 25, 2020
I have one of these watches. I actually run a golf outing and bought this as a part of the auction we do at it. All the features it offers are accurate and meet my needs. I'm an average golfer, so I dont need an exact yardage. This gives the front middle and back of the green. ItYes, I would recommend this to a friend.