Garmin Approach Z80 GPS Golf Laser Range Finder
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Image stabilizer and flag finder locks onto the flag at any hole for quicker distance calculations
- Provides up to 6x zoom for a crisp, clear view of the hole with a convenient map overlay detailing the green layout so you can better plan your shot
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the location labeled on the map
- Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance
- Provides full-colour 2D course mapping for more than 41,000 courses around the globe
- Distance measurements boast high accuracy up to 10" from the flag from up to 320 metres (350 yards)
- Approach Z80 Golf Laser Range Finder
- Carry Case With Carabiner
- MicroUSB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great idea needs some upgrade- August 20, 2018
I love the idea of this range finder but it is a little quirky to use, hopefully it gets fixed with future updates. 1. the image stabilizer almost works against you and becomes harder to get a read unless you are incredibly steady on your hand. 2. When the play like distance is turned on it does not show the actual distance as well, Id prefer to see both the real distance and the play like distance like my Bushnell does. 3. I have not been able to calibrate the compass and maybe that is why the arc does mostly not show up on the green zoom in feature. Still a great range finder and Im hoping with future updates they will fix these things.
- Nice features, but need some details are not up to- January 17, 2019
I was expecting a little more. For example: the case is the worst ever. It is aboslutely imposible to take it out and back in after each use, like you do with Bushnell. The only way to go is to keep it out for the whole round. Next: is goes in Stand by mode very quick, and it takes a few seconds to resart. That adds to slow play. Also, image is not very good. Was expecting more for the value. Also, what is it with decimals on yards? Really? I think it should round up. It makes it confusing to have decimals. Other than that is ok, but I'm not sure if it is worth the value. Please make changes to the case so it is usable during the golf round.
- Great features- August 18, 2018
Been wanting to upgrade my range finder for sometime. When I saw GARMIN offer a range finder with slope and course information I had to have it. The laser is slower to lock on the target then my wife’s BUSHNELL range finder, but acceptable. Would like to see the battery last 36 holes. I still wear my GARMAN watch to get a quick idea the range to the target as I approach my ball, so I don’t always use the course information on the range finder, but I do find it useful at times. There’s nothing that I don’t like about the unit and would buy it again. I would recommend the unit to everyone that is willing to pay the price.