Garmin dezl 8" Truck GPS (OTR800)
Available to ship
- 8" LCD touchscreen rotates to both portrait and landscape modes and features a 1280 x 800 HD resolution for a crisp, clear view of maps and navigation
- Custom truck routing is based on the size and weight of your rig and provides load-to-dock guidance for loading zones and storage lots as you near your destination
- Truck & Trailer Services directory identifies truck-friendly parking and truck stops along your route
- Automatic alerts notify you of upcoming bridge heights, sharp curves, and steep grades
- View popular routes used by other truckers when traveling through new areas or to increase your situational awareness
- Built-in voice assistant allows for convenient hands-free operation
- Multiple mounting options include a powered magnetic mount with heavy-duty suction cup, screw-down mount, and 1" ball adapter with an AMPS plate compatible with RAM mounting systems
- Compatible with the Garmin Drive mobile app for access to weather conditions, traffic, live fuel prices, phone notifications, and live traffic cameras
- TripAdvisor traveler ratings and preloaded Foursquare points of interest make it easy to find popular locations
- Includes map updates for North America, providing coverage of the US, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and the Bahamas
- Combine with the Garmin eLog compliant ELD (sold separately) for subscription-free Hours of Service recording without the need for a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with BCTM 35 and other third-party backup cameras so you can easily see behind your rig
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best so Far- January 5, 2022
Im a trucker and this is my third garmin And it is definitely the best so far. By having time , arrival time, distance to stops ( etc ), at a glance and the smooth interface with my phone make trip planning a breeze. Bring up google maps, find your destination on the map, switch to satellite view drop a pin at the customer's driveway and send it to garmen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good system!- August 1, 2021
Very good gps system, like if very much! Only one exception...I would like to have a "weighted" mount for this dezl OTR800. It only has a "suction" plate for windshield/dash mount. The salesman said the one for the Nuvi would work...it didn't. So I am having to use the windshield mount. Other than that, I love this Garmin GPS truck navigator.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Navigation issues- October 30, 2021
Easy to navigate but does not pick up on road construction at all. My last garmin would pick up on road construction and give me alternative routes quite quickly. Neat function it does have I can plan my route myself though. So I take a lil time to do it nowNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- OTR 800 truck GPS- September 30, 2021
Absolutely love it. Hooked up to data on my phone and watch YouTube when I am waiting to unload my concrete truck. Had to take a 2nd mortgage for this purchase And it doesn’t come with a protective case. A must for truckers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Garmin GPS- July 24, 2021
Great trucking GPS. I brought this one because my old one just cut off on my one day. This will get you where you need to go and the maps are great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.