Garmin Drive 6" GPS (Drive 61 LM)
- 6" LCD touchscreen features 800 x 480 resolution with a dual-orientation display that navigates you through daily commutes, long-range road trips, and everywhere in between
- Helpful driver alerts keep you on track to safely and efficiently reach your destination
- Live traffic updates give you the information you need for speedier routes or time management to reach your destination
- Up-to-date content for the most accurate, quickest routes
- Trip advisor suggests points of interest along the way with up to 8,000,000 possibilities provided by Four Square
- Also includes junction views and up-ahead features with milestones
- Provides lane guidance when paired with Garmin BC 30 wireless back-up camera (sold separately)
- Mounts directly to the windshield for effortless installation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great GPS- June 15, 2019
Great product by Garmin. It gives alot of information when traveling on the open highway. It also tells you about upcoming speed limits when traveling on city streets. When the route has been given to the garmin gps, it remembers the route even when you shut off the garmin gps at areas you have made a short delay, when the gps is turned back on it automatically opens to the screen where it left off. Even when using it at night, it changes the screen to darker colors to be seen better at night. It replaced an older garmin gps that I had for about 8 years. It is a product I would recommend to anyone if they are looking for a gps to be used in a vehicle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- October 10, 2019
We purchased the Garmin 61 LM and have it for 2 weeks. We bought it to avoid using data on our phone. It is basic model and does not compare using maps on your iPhone. Pros: Good size screen Cons: Not a true touch screen Too much info required to find location No walking or biking directions Does not give areas to avoid If you do not travel outside Canada,stick with the cell phone maps.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Not impressed- December 13, 2019
Planning a trip down South in December I purchased a new GPS.It is extremely difficult to program especially the trip planner.I have owned two Garmin GPS over the years and always was happy. Thank God I had my old Garmin with me.When I return home in April I intend to return this GPS
Not helpful (1)Report