Garmin fenix 5 Sapphire Glass Edition Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
From workday to workout, the versatile Garmin fenix 5 tracks all your activity without missing a beat. This multisport GPS watch features a built-in heart rate monitor, and a performance widget that puts stats at your fingertips. It offers smart notifications, and supports interchangeable bands (sold separately) to suit any occasion or activity.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
- Precision satellite navigation: GPS and GLONASS reception ensure more accurate and reliable tracking across more environments.
- ABC essentials: Built-in altimeter, barometer, and compass functions ensure you have relevant, real-time information about changes in altitude, air pressure, and direction.
- Heart rate monitoring: Elevate wrist heart technology measures your heart rate without the need for a chest strap, enables more accurate calculation of calories burned, and provides vital data to help optimize additional training features.
- Tracks your activity and rest: Sensors monitor your steps during day, with automatic goals assigned based on your activity level. At night, movements are tracked to determine sleep quality.
- Performance widget: See key stats including the effects and progress of your workouts at a glance.
- Multiple sports modes: Swim profile, ski/board mode, rowing, and golf settings ensure a variety of movements are accurately recorded.
- Detailed stats: Get advanced performance metrics and running dynamics to see in detail how your workouts are paying off, and how you can improve your overall performance.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi: Bluetooth LE technology lets you sync with your compatible smartphone to get notifications, including emails, texts, and other alerts, along with music control and more. With Wi-Fi connectivity, you can automatically send activity uploads via your wireless network for sharing on Garmin Connect.
- Stylish, durable design: High-resolution full-colour Chroma display with LED backlighting is easy to read in all lighting conditions, with Transflective technology that maintains readability even in intense sunlight. The sapphire lens is exceptionally scratch-resistant to shrug off everyday wear.
- Interchangeable bands: Easily removable, the included band can be swapped for a selection of QuickFit bands, available in leather, metal, or silicon to match your style, occasion, or activity (additional bands sold separately).
- App control and customization: Connect IQ platform app gives you the ability to personalize with downloadable watch faces, widgets, and additional data fields.
- Water resistance: 10ATM/100-metre water rating means you can wear the watch in the rain or while swimming.
- Long battery life: A rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 50 hours of use in UltraTrac battery saver mode, 24 hours in GPS mode, and 2 weeks in smartwatch mode.