Garmin fenix 5X Plus Sapphire 51mm GPS Watch with TOPO Mapping - Black
Reach your goals with fitness tracking features
- Monitor your heart rate and blood oxygen, map round-trip running and riding routes, get GPS tracking and real-time information on current and upcoming climbs with GLONASS and Galileo multi-satellite network capability, create Wi-Fi-enabled multiple sport and activity profiles, and more, all from your wrist
Enhance workouts and activity tracking with convenient features
- Pre-loaded topographic mapping makes it easy to plan routes and track progress
- Store and play up to 500 songs through connected Bluetooth headphones to fuel your workouts
- Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor provides blood oxygen saturation awareness at high altitudes
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
Experience on-the-go convenience
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 20 days in Smartwatch mod, up to 32 hours in GPS mode, up to 13 hours in GPS mode with music, and up to 70 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Recharge easily with USB charging
Full-colour, high-resolution display is easy to read on-the-go
- 51mm stainless steel case with a full-colour 240 x 240 resolution LCD display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Sapphire glass lets you enjoy all your activities with the strength and toughness of one of the most scratch-resistant screen surfaces out there
Mix and match your style
- Choose from a selection of QuickFit bands to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity
Compatible with a range of apps and other devices
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 5 Plus
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 352 reviewers who responded, 322 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the battery life- April 17, 2019
I’ve been reluctant to buy a watch that needs to be charged. My last watch had its own solar power recharge system but was a pretty standard watch. This one has some really cool technology and is easy to navigate and understand. Battery life is exceptional. Was traveling out of town for a week, connected to my iPhone BT and getting call/email/text notifications and on day 8 battery was at 70%! Haven’t tested energy draw using the map feature yet but “wow!” Don’t have to worry about plugging in every night was a big deal to me. I also really like the rugged look of the watch. I’m not a fan of most of the other tech wearables on the market.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect.- June 12, 2020
Coming from a fenix2 I was blown away by how fast the fenix5X+ connected to GPS signals. The battery lasts weeks and I have been very impressed with the full colour map and sensor info like heartrate and VO2 max. I use this watch on military exercises to show my MGRS/compass/time info and it has done great in this role. The only complaint I've had so far has been with music. When connected to my bluetooth headphones the music always plays at full volume and changing the volume on the watch has no effect. This might be due to my off-brand headphones, but the controls work fine when paired with my cellphone so it is at least partially the watch.
- excellent- January 1, 2021
Love this watch. It has everything you could want in a smartwatch. I rarely made calls or texts to people on my old smartwatch because it was a little cumbersome and couldnt hear that well. So not having that capability is big miss. The battery life and build is amazing. The only draw back to the watch is that the screen is not amoled so the screen isnt the brightes or crisp but thats why the battery lasts so long. The compass and maps are spot on and as for health and fitness part of it it makes you want to get outside and use it and get excersise and use the gps and have an adventure. the bands are super comfy, enough so wear it all day and night.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.