Garmin fenix 6 47mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver/Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 28 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 48 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best watch ever - Caution on the model wording- July 9, 2021
I love the watch and Gamin would own the market if this watch could respond to text and take voice calls. I had an apple watch that could do all that but the battery life was too short for fitness and the outdoors life. I love my Fenix 6 pro solar, it's battery length of 14 days (using all the features) and even up to 40 some days with limited features. ***********CAUTION*********** I have to caution you about the "stainless steel - black" model because the band and the watch bottom-half are gray, not black. Get the model that says "Slate Gray with Black Band". It's confusing but that is the darkest watch with the black body and black band.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to say if it's a huge jump from fenix 6 pro- October 2, 2020
May not be worth the upgrade if you already have the original fenix 6 pro but if you are outdoors most of the time and in the sun often then it will be good. Quick test, charges faster in sun/fluresent when you mess with power save like disconnect phone, put on lowpower display and turn off heart-rate then the watch itself will use very little battery and the sun can charge it faster, my light was about 2% in 3 hrs with things off to charge faster. So all n all not bad and solar adds a nice touch if you are outside often :) 3hrs a day gives a 1-3 days depending on settings 6hrs a day 2x that and as long as you are in direct sun and if you turn all off and you can technically have unlim battery smartwatch mode: <-5% daily of 100% ... +sun about 1-3%Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- By far the best mult-sport watch out there- March 29, 2021
Best combination of features, accurate heart rate and almost every sport functions. Battery life even using GPS is 7-8 days with very FAST USB recharging. Compatible with every known sensor and the interface with Garmin Connect is superior. Accurately tracks many human performance factors as well as sleep. Garmin support great about updating with new features and capabilities. I bought the basic Fenix 6 without maps, music or solar because they were unneeded. I use it for daily metrics and four different sports and activities.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.