Garmin fenix 6 Pro 47mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 10 hours in GPS with music mode, up to 28 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 48 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores up to 2000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best watch an active person can get- January 12, 2020
The price is steep yes. However, it's worth every penny. With navigation, wifi, and connected to my phone my battery life is 6 days with low power mode enabled it's about 48 days. It automatically detects what workout I'm doing. Golf, running trails and many more maps available. If you're an active person this watch is a must have. If you're just looking for counting your steps this watch isnt for you. But if you are working out and want to track your progress like the type of exercise, and reps and listen to music I would recommend this watch over any other watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fitness watch for outdoor activities- July 11, 2020
There definitely a learning curve to get the desired modes and apps on the watch and I miss a touchscreen instead of the buttons. Once set up though, GPS and maps work really well. Battery life is very good with an always on screen. Outdoor screen view-ability is excellent. The watch is big and a big heavy but kind of expected given is robust build quality and 10ATM waterproofing. Even on my small 6-1/2" wrist, it wears fairly comfortably thanks to the soft silicon strap. I can even wear it to sleep to get nighttime statistics.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but a great device.- April 30, 2021
Love my Garmin Watch. This is the 2nd product I've had from Garmin. Overkill for most applications but I want that. Unbelievable battery life. It's not a smartwatch; I've had those. Most are a 2nd screen for what's going on in your phone. This is a fitness watch that receives notifications. They are simple and not obtrusive to what I'm doing. You can leave your phone behind for days. Almost all hardware (barometer, etc.) is on the watch so it doesn't need your phone to provide certain information.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.