Garmin fenix 6 Pro Solar 47mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Black
Sold out online
Enhance your life
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- Built-in sports apps track trail running, swimming, running, mountain biking with new metrics, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing, and more
- Advanced training metrics include running dynamics, heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, and recovery adviser
- Expedition mode allows you to trek across the country with ultra-low powered GPS references
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates, and control music with your smartwatch
- Stores up to 2,000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
- Bluetooth technology lets you listen through your favourite wireless headphones
Keep moving for hours on end
- Solar power and battery provide up to 9 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 26 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 59 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just 3 hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 47mm case with an always-on display and full-colour 260 x 260 resolution updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable plastic band provides a secure and comfortable fit
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Solar
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love this watch- January 3, 2022
I got this watch as a birthday gift about 3 weeks ago. It has been awesome. I have been using it every day for walking, running and indoor cycling. I love the fact that I don't have to use a HR strap for my walks and runs. I have read that I can link to watch to my cycling app for HR over Blutooth, but I haven't figured that out yet. I haven't had the chance to play with all of the features but everything I have used so far has been great. The wrist based HR has been accurate and the GPS is awesome as usual. I love the quick link up to satellites, and the fact that I only have to charge it once a week (my daily workouts average about an hour or so).
- Sucks- January 1, 2022
Worst money I've ever spent. Nothing is accurate, from the sleep app to the compass and beyond. I was going to get a refund but decided to reach out to them. Customer service was friendly, but after doing a soft and hard reset, then replacing the watch, after really trying to like it I asked to send it back and they said it was past the date- only a couple months after purchasing it, despite the known problems I had, and they failed to answer my last email stating that they knew of the problems from the start- I should have sent it back to get a refund in the first place. I will never purchase another Garmin product.
- Amazing watch! Just wish it had music capabilities- November 30, 2021
I have been using the forerunner 45 for the last year and was recently gifted with the fenix 6 base model as an upgrade. The watch is awesome and I am so excited about the new features. The better battery life and altimeter are my favorite parts so far. The only complaint I have is that the device can't play Spotify music on runs. Based on my research, it seems that every other fenix 6 model (not to mention loads of other watch models) is equipped with this capability. I'm sure there is a good engineering reason, but I am a bit disappointed. If it weren't a gift, I would likely be trading out for another model.
- Great feature-rich watch!- January 17, 2022
This watch has many useful feature for the activities I engage in (cycling, mountain biking, running, camping, off-roading). It also has helpful health features, too, that I'm starting to use and benefit from. The only thing I feel it falls short on is the solar charging. It does not seem to "charge" the battery from solar power, but rather, it runs on solar while you are outdoors, so it only extends the battery. I have not been able to increase the battery charge while in the sun. That being said, it is still an awesome watch. I would still have purchased it knowing the solar information.
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar- December 31, 2021
So far, I'm pleased with the watch. It lives up to many positive reviews and videos I read and watched while researching my purchase. Every feature I've tried works as advertised and, for a complex instrument, it's much more intuitive than similar multi-function watches I own. The only features that could use improvement are the alternate watch face widgets and solar charging. Solar charging seems less efficient than I expected but I admit I have the watch covered by my sleeve most of the time since I've been wearing long-sleeved shirts and jackets continually because it's winter. I tried an alternate watch face widget but the watch face reverts to the default OEM face after a period of time.