Garmin fenix 6 Pro Solar 47mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Enhance your life
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- Built-in sports apps track trail running, swimming, running, mountain biking with new metrics, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing, and more
- Advanced training metrics include running dynamics, heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, and recovery adviser
- Expedition mode allows you to trek across the country with ultra-low powered GPS references
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates, and control music with your smartwatch
- Stores up to 2,000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
- Bluetooth technology lets you listen through your favourite wireless headphones
Keep moving for hours on end
- Solar power and battery provide up to 9 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 26 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 59 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just 3 hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 47mm case with an always-on display and full-colour 260 x 260 resolution updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable plastic band provides a secure and comfortable fit
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Solar
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Upgraded version for sure- September 15, 2021
After using Garmin Fenix 3 new Fenix 6 offers more accurate measures (altitude after vertical climb, distance during open water swimming etc.). I did not have to charge my watch during entire vacation period (was running, hiking, swimming daily basis), which is about 7-8 days. Display is bit smaller but still functional. I also installed my bike garmin rare light radar and it fits well with Garmin Fenix 6. So overall impression is good. What I missed is the color, since I ordered my watch online color of my watch (grey) is much more bright than I expected.
- Nice Watch- September 22, 2021
I have had the watch for a couple weeks and it is very nice with nice features. Not sure if I have the settings adjusted just yet but the only issue is the battery is not lasting as long as I hoped.
- No Drama. Works Like It Should. Looks Good.- August 10, 2020
I have owned quite a few Fenixs (& even a MARQ). This one sure lives up to what we have come to expect with a Fenix. Does what you expect, day-in, day-out SANS any drama. You know you can rely on it. I live in New hampshire. It has been a very sunny & hot Summer & I walk for at least 100-minutes every morning. Not sure I am getting much additional battery time due to solar. But, battery life decent -- compared to the Fenix 6 Pro (& I still have one of those too). I like it. I got the Black Titanium because I like my watches to look 'respectable'.