Garmin fenix 6 Pro Solar 47mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Enhance your life
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- Built-in sports apps track trail running, swimming, running, mountain biking with new metrics, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing, and more
- Advanced training metrics include running dynamics, heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, and recovery adviser
- Expedition mode allows you to trek across the country with ultra-low powered GPS references
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates, and control music with your smartwatch
- Stores up to 2,000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
- Bluetooth technology lets you listen through your favourite wireless headphones
Keep moving for hours on end
- Solar power and battery provide up to 9 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 26 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 59 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just 3 hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 47mm case with an always-on display and full-colour 260 x 260 resolution updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable plastic band provides a secure and comfortable fit
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Solar
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Garmin out there- September 17, 2021
Love my Garmin pro solar. From hiking to running to high intensity training is the best watch out there. Is a bit price compering to some of the emerging brands. However is totally worth it. It is a big heavy compering to my previous watch but after two weeks I got used to. Súper Sharp look and wear it all the time. The battery last me for about 12 days. I don’t see a big difference and not sure how long do I need to be outdoors for a full solar charge.
- Upgraded version for sure- September 15, 2021
After using Garmin Fenix 3 new Fenix 6 offers more accurate measures (altitude after vertical climb, distance during open water swimming etc.). I did not have to charge my watch during entire vacation period (was running, hiking, swimming daily basis), which is about 7-8 days. Display is bit smaller but still functional. I also installed my bike garmin rare light radar and it fits well with Garmin Fenix 6. So overall impression is good. What I missed is the color, since I ordered my watch online color of my watch (grey) is much more bright than I expected.
- good gps/smart watch- September 17, 2021
good features, gps and watch works as advertised price tag out of my budget but it was a gift so Im loving it.