Garmin fenix 6 Sapphire 47mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Carbon Grey/Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 10 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 28 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 48 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution sapphire crystal display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Sapphire glass lets you enjoy all your activities with the strength and toughness of one of the most scratch-resistant screen surfaces out there
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores up to 2000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great exercise watch- February 21, 2020
I am enjoying my Garmin fenix 6. I bought it primarily because I enjoy a multitude of outdoor sports including running, cycling, and skiing/snowboarding. I bought my son the same watch to use as he bags 14ers (14,000 foot peaks) in Colorado. I like the altimeter and map function of the watch as well as the acclimatization analysis function. Easy to look at all stats from the Garmin Connect app. I found the five button interface a little difficult to get used to and would have deducted a half star for that if possible. Overall, I am really enjoying the watch though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it !!!- July 5, 2020
If you care more about sports and improvement this watch is the right for you ... if you want more the tech and you are ok with simple tracking you should be good with another watch but I Switch from Apple Watch to garmin and I will never go back love this watch (I care about more the sports than technology) so... is amazing all the things that can do for you in a lot of sports ... the tracking is amazing in everything HR, steps tuning distance , pace you name it it will track it ....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of best from Garmin- October 2, 2019
Iâve been a garmin user since last year. I have Edge 520 plus unit and have acquaintance with Fenix 5 plus. Comparing to them,UI in Fenix 6 is nice and software feels faster,more responsive. Widgets are nice addition along with pacepro and power management profiles. Although I have concerns on the accuracy of respiratory and pulseOx data,it seems to be getting inline as I use the device more. Noticeable improvement is display size,looks much bigger than what you think. Onto some negatives,not a fan of watch faces but connect IQ store and garmin app needs some polishing. I couldnât find a decent watch face,factory watch faces are okay. Installing watch faces/third party apps from garmin store onto watch is still a pain. I am noticing some wear on strap loop,after 2 weeks of use. To me it is occurring quicker than I anticipated so 4 stars.
Not helpful (0)Report