Garmin fenix 6 Sapphire 47mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Titanium/Ember Orange
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 10 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 28 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 48 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution sapphire crystal display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Sapphire glass lets you enjoy all your activities with the strength and toughness of one of the most scratch-resistant screen surfaces out there
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores up to 2000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phenomenal watch!- April 11, 2021
Phenomenal piece of tech. this is my 5th Smartwatch, and by far, not even close, my favorite. The battery life is fantastic at 14 days. that gets you all your standard metrics during the day as well as HR and SpOx throughout the night. Including "body battery" and respiration tracking 24/7. The build quality is great, and if you select the sapphire and titanium it is both nearly bullet proof as well as very light. The bands are stupid easy to swap so you can wear the orange during the weekend (which I really like) and then change to a more subdued color during the workweek if the need requires(which it does in m case). I actually prefer that the screen is not touch and the button navigation through the menus is quite fast to pickup. Love this watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great watch- June 20, 2020
I upgraded from the 645M and was very pleased. This watch is a little bigger on the wrist but looks better with any outfit. The battery life is amazing. The Bluetooth works much better. The additional running features, body battery, and pulse ox sensors are also very useful. You can tell this watch is solid once you have it on. The bands come off much easier as well if you like to accessorize. If you’re on the fence for an upgrade or looking for a watch that will last years this is it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Watch - Manage Power- December 13, 2019
Tons of features. Lots of face selections. I have yet to test out all ANT+ features but I plan on connecting all my bikes sensors to it. Air quality and other oxygenation stats are nice but unnecessarily needed in my geography. The more features your enable the shorter the battery life. First week feature rich, 6 days. Closer assessment of desired features, 14 days. Make sure to reduce vibration and notifications from iPhone apps to extend battery life between charges.
Not helpful (0)Report