Garmin fenix 6 Sapphire 47mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Titanium
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 10 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 28 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 48 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution sapphire crystal display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Sapphire glass lets you enjoy all your activities with the strength and toughness of one of the most scratch-resistant screen surfaces out there
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores up to 2000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6 Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible watch don’t buy anything else!!- May 7, 2020
If you want it in a fitness watch, this has it. Downloadable music so you don’t have to run with your phone. Pulse Ox. Heat rate. Tell it you want to run x miles, it will plot a route for you and give you turn by turn instructions. Map on the screen. Golf holes. Just a spectacular piece of equipment. It’s pricey, which made me hesitate. But I was replacing an HR3 so I had an idea of the quality I was getting. I made the right decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Fitness Tracker- May 29, 2021
Really happy I bought this fitness tracking watch. It does everything I need it to, and more. My only regret is getting an e-mail every_single_day since buying it nagging me to write a review for it. Seems a bit excessive since I've barely owned it a week and haven't even learned all the features yet. But they want their review so badly they can't seem to shut up about it, so here it is.
- Remarkably flexible configurations!- May 19, 2021
Foreword: Know how to think in Garmin beforehand. I had no experience in setting up and configuring both the watch and the smartphone to work together to fulfill my expectations. Once I succeeded, the watch is a level of technology that's seamless. I highly recommend the fenix 6 if you want that much flexibility and capability! Not to mention the extraordinary battery life!