Garmin fenix 6S Pro 42mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Rose Gold/White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Monitors your heart rate, respirations, stress, and even hydration so you can live your healthiest life
- Menstrual cycle tracking makes it easy to know where you are in your cycle at any given time
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 9 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music, and up to 20 days in Expedition GPS mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 30.4mm display with a full-colour 240 x 240 resolution Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores up to 2000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6S Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great training watch!- May 30, 2020
I tend not to buy technology until it doesnt work anymore. I have had a forerunner 305 for ten years and just love that watch. I thought nothing could take its place. And then I got the Fenix 6S. I love how lightweight the watch is, its stylish and not clunky. One of the things I Iove most is i can set up which features I want to track during my workouts.anf the HR monitor being part of the watch when i wear it is a new feature i never thought i would see without wearing a strap on my chest. Lastly, i LOVE that it pairs with an app on my phone so i can instantaneously see all my stats. For someone who hates change this watch won over my heart.
- Could be more durable- January 13, 2020
I bought this watch about 2 weeks ago, I previously had the forerunner 235 for about 3 years. This watch has awesome features that my previous watch did not have. However, I have had the watch for 2 weeks and the rose gold tint that is around the lens already has many scratches and dents in it. The lens is suppose to be scratch proof I believe so when I bought the watch I assumed the whole watch face would also be very durable, I was unfortunately wrong. I haven’t done anything with the watch on that I would have thought would have caused these marks, just every day wear. My forerunner seemed much more durable than this watch.
- Do Far So Good- December 29, 2019
I've been a basic Fitbit user for the last five years but started running and training harder so I needed a tracker to keep up with me. This is definitely a stylish piece with rich features that I'm not starting to learn. There is a wide differential between FitBit heart rate measure and Garmin so I'm trying to figure those out. I tested an Apple watch for a few days before I landed with Garmin. An Apple Watch is just an iPhone on your wrist with terrible battery life. The Garmin Battery life is awesome for such a feature rich piece and you can make adjustments to either extend or lessen the life. It's a bit early to give a full review but so far I love it!