Garmin fenix 6X Pro Solar 51mm Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Titanium
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Enhance every workout
- Automatic goal setting helps you stick to your fitness routine
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, sleep, and heart rate to help you reach your wellness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- ABC sensors and round-trip routing help you stay on track wherever the adventure takes you
- Topography maps, ski maps, golf courses, and climb pro make specialty activities easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps and performance metrics take every workout to the next level
Elevate your health tracking
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Solar power and battery provide up to 21 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 60 hours in GPS mode, up to 15 hours in GPS mode with music, up to 46 days in Expedition GPS mode, and up to 80 days in Battery Saver mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 35.5mm display with a full-colour 280 x 280 resolution Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, included pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores up to 2000 songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fenix 6X Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Fitness / Smartwatch Hands Down!- October 19, 2020
Excellent watch. I had the Garmin Tactix Delta which is all black and solid steel, had all the metrics i needed but just hated the boring solid black. When i saw this titanium model i had to have it, its super light, i mean REALLY light which is awesome and easy to sleep with. The metrics it gives you are second to none, the solar is a nice feature although i use to show me how much i was outdoors in a single day more than anything. I would HIGHLY recommend this watch if you have the money to spend. The only con was removing the links from the band was VERY difficult with the provided screwdriver, easy to strip the screws so be careful when you size the titanium band!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spotify! But Mobile Pay/Activity Tracking Letdown- November 21, 2020
Coming from a Wear OS watch I am very impressed with battery life, charging once a week instead of daily is great. Also downloading music (spotify) to play offline is also a huge plus. BUT the lack of Garmin Pay credit cards available is pathetic, there are 4 available in Canada and three are only in Alberta. Gps tracking is decent but activity/training tracking is really bad, it keeps recommending workouts, when I do the exact workout at distance and at the pace, it says 9+km was unproductive. The lack of pay options and ridiculous training stats/feedback keep it from being worth the price.
- early two day review- December 14, 2019
Everything working well! Happy I switched from Apple Watch. Was sick of paying for the cellular. Features all working well.... Checked stress after a stressful event and it shot up to 88. I did some relaxing breathing and it came down to 22. The body battery is awesome and I want to try to find the ways to RECOVER BETTER. Initially, out of the box, the HR and pulse ox weren't picking up anything but the next morning HR was working fine. Pulse ox took another day. Now everything functioning well. I think it had to do some updates. Excited to try Garmin Pay and do some biking and running.