Garmin fenix 7S Sapphire Solar 42mm Smartwatch with HR Monitor - Carbon Grey/Black/Titanium Back
Upgrade your workout routine
- Performance metrics help you set and track athletic goals
- Workout suggestions tailored to your current training level are offered daily
- Real-time stamina data tracks exertion levels to keep you from overdoing it
- Specific apps and features are offered for runners, bicyclists, hikers, climbers, swimmers, surfers, golfers, and more
- Built-in GPS sensors facilitate outdoor navigation for open-air workouts
Track your health and wellness goals
- Optical heart rate technology calculates workout intensity and stress levels
- Pulse Ox sensor2 gauges oxygen absorption levels
- Sleep score data shows time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep stages and other sleep-related insights
Stay connected on-the-go
- Smart notification feature sends emails, texts, and other alerts to your watch
- Set alarms to keep you on track
- Use Garmin Pay contactless payment at participating retailers
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery keeps you going for up to 28 days on one charge
- Solar-powered battery gets a boost from sunlight for additional battery life
- Built-in LED flashlight and illuminated display facilitate night use
Customise your at-a-glance data
- Use Connect IQ Store to customise the watch face with different colour options, apps, and widgets
- Full-colour 35.56 mm display is touchscreen-enabled for ease of use
Take advantage of powerful device compatibility
- Powered by the Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Connects to Apple iPhone 6S and later and Android 2.3+
- Download songs and playlists from Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music and connect to Bluetooth headphones for wireless listening
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fēnix 7S Watch
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- …loving Dark Bronze Titanium Fenix 7s- February 27, 2022
I upgraded to the Fenix 7s sapphire/Solar a few weeks ago and I love it - battery life, color, new features!!
- Same great watch, awesome upgrades- February 25, 2022
I've had the Fenix 5s, 6s, and now 7s. It just keeps getting better. I was worried about the touch screen being finicky, but it's been so nice and I actually use it quite a bit. I love the solar charging, beautiful screen, and of course all the data that comes along with such a high-tech watch.
- Great watch with poor watch band selection.- April 24, 2022
So many features to love. Touch is great. Music is great. Pairs with my headphones quickly. Connects to satellites quickly. I haven't used maps yet, but I'm sure that'll be sufficient for what I need. I was concerned about getting the small vs the regular as my wrist size is right in between, but because I use it at night for sleep track went with the small. The only downside to the 7s is that the 20mm watch band selection from Garmin is significantly smaller than the regular Fenix 7. Basic colors, like black leather, are not available. Also, because they switched to non-removable pins you are limited on what after market bands you can buy (unless you want to cut out the stock pins and replace them with quick release pins).
- Better than expected- March 1, 2022
I switched from a Galaxy Watch 4, looking for a longer battery life, more robust fitness tracking, and better mapping. I got all of those things and more. I'm actually quite surprised at how good the smart watch features are on here. Having the Samsung SmartThings app helps. If there's anything I wish it could do, it's that I could sync my phone's alarms to the watch. That, to me, would make it the perfect smart watch.
- New to Garmin- March 16, 2022
I treated myself to a Garmin Fenix 7 upon my retirement and LOVE it. The features for fitness tracking, mapping, and overall health are amazing. I use it for all my gym workouts, skiing, running and look forward to discovering and using it more. What a wonderful way to keep track of my health and it’s fun to use!