Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch - Large - Black
- Multisport support: This watch provides data support for running, cycling, swimming, hiking, strength training, and more.
- Listens to your heart: Elevate wrist heart rate technology gives you the option of running without a chest strap.
- Pregnancy tracking: Feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Built-in GPS: GPS helps you locate your position quickly and accurately so you know where you are and where you're going.
- Tracks your every move: All-day activity tracking monitors steps, calories, and floors climbed.
- Smart notifications: Stay updated and connected by receiving texts, calls, emails, and calendar and social media alerts from your compatible Bluetooth device.
- Workout DJ: Easily control music from your smartphone or other device when it's synced to the Forerunner.
- Garmin Connect Mobile: Download the app to join fitness challenges, review data, and receive smart coaching.
- Keeps on going: This watch has a battery life up to 9 days in watch mode, including activity tracking, smart notifications and optical HR tracking.
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch
- FR-35/Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 639 reviewers who responded, 598 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wow!- December 4, 2017
I own a lot of Garmin's. In fact, I'm a Garmin groupy (or junkie, whichever you prefer). I was out of town for a couple of days and forgot to take my high-end Garmin running watch, so thought I'd just go buy a 'travel Garmin' I can keep in my go-kit so I wouldn't forget it anymore. I decided to just pick up the least expensive GPS connected device, the Forerunner 35. When I unboxed it and turned it on, I was amazed to find that it had all the features (and more) of my 2 year old (and 3 times as expensive) high end Forerunner. It doesn't do biking or Triathlon like my more expensive model, but this is the perfect GPS watch for the casual runner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I was looking for!- February 14, 2019
I’ve had my forerunner 35 for a week now and couldn’t be more pleased. I bought an Apple Watch a year ago which I only wore for a little while...I found that the fitness apps/features were lacking and were overly complicated. This garmin, on the other hand was significantly cheaper, has all of the features I was looking for in a fitness watch and is incredibly simple to use. I especially like that it is fully functional without using another device! It keeps track (more precisely at that) of my distance, pace etc without having to connect to my phone! And yet, it still has great app info if I decide I’d like to engage that. Great product!
- Garmin Replaces other brand....- April 7, 2019
The Garmin 35 is a very good upgrade to a Fitbit Blaze, which was always having power consumptions problems (died almost daily). The nGarmoin 35 is very efficient, the display is better, the functions are great and the size and ease to read everything is good. The charging via alligator is much better and the power level seems to last several days - a very good thing. I play tennis, and when I am serving, I need to reduce my heart rate below 125 beats per minute before my next serve. This is the only required function, critical to my sport, which the old watch could never do (required a button-press) and the new Garmin does exactly.