Garmin Forerunner 45 42mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Lava Red
- Goals done for you: Automatic goal setting features keep a log of your results for you
- Log every step: Step tracking feature keeps up with all your walks and runs
- Know how much you’re burning: Calorie tracker tells you how many you've burned to help you stick to your diet and exercise routine
- Hears your heart: 24/7 heart rate monitoring so you always know what your beats per minute are
- Location-aware: Built-in GPS lets you send your live location data to emergency contacts and helps you track your fitness routine
- Keep going for kilometres: Distance tracking feature keeps a log of how far you've gone
- Every jog is logged: Running tracker monitors your runs and stores them for you
- Fits your fitness style: Watch monitors your performance while cycling, on the indoor track, on the treadmill, using the elliptical, doing cardio, during yoga, and on many more activities
- Know how sound your sleep is: Sleep tracking ability lets you know how much and what kind of rest you're getting
- Get notified with notifying anyone else: Silent alarm can discretely update you on important notifications and progress reports
- Never miss calls or texts: Smart alerts inform you of text messages and calls
- Battery to spare: A 2-hour charge offers seven days of battery in smart mode, and 13 hours in GPS mode, so you're not always stopping to charge your watch only 2 hours plugged-in charging time needed you’re on the go again in no time
- Big, easy-to-see display: Full-colour 200 x 208 LCD display is bright and detailed
- Customize the home screen: Display can show the time and whatever options you select to see
- Never fiddle with buttons: Five easy-to-press buttons control all the watch’s functions without any hassle
- Water resistant: Guards against incidental splashes and drips so your sweat won’t damage it during your workouts
- Simple, smart operating system: Watch is installed with the easy-to-use Garmin operating system
- Works with Mac and PC: Compatible with both so you’re not hunting down drivers or compatibility software
- Sync with your smartphone: Connects to your smartphone with pre-loaded the Garmin Connect app
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ready: Watch can link up with your Wi-Fi connection to synchronize data and download apps, and it can connect to a phone or tablet with Bluetooth
- Garmin Coach 2.0: Goal setting tools and coaches are available for a customized fitness plan that suits you perfectly
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Forerunner 45
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replaced my Series 3 Apple Watch- September 6, 2019
I USED to own an Apple Watch, it was great except for the expense and constant screen breaking, glitches, and only touch screen option. THEN I switched to the Forerunner 45S—SUPER SIMPLE BUT FANTASTIC. Accurate on GPS, HR, Having actual buttons to get splits is awesome, pretty foolproof and easy to use. Activity Tracking is okay but may need a bit of work... seems like it’s overestimating calories burned amongst other things. Wish that it was totally waterproof, but water resistant is better than nothing! I would like more color combinations and options as well, but nonetheless a GREAT product at a SOLID price point! Keep cranking ‘em out Garmin!
- New 45S features- August 21, 2019
I bought my 45S about 2 months ago. Love the steps. Very versatile to use for multi-sports. Sleep works moderately well. Wonderful watch, but some of the watch faces can be glitchy and not work at times. My favorite is called "Elegance". The only other problem is that the second hand appears and disappears due to the glitch of the system. All of the second hands are like this on this model. Have not had a lot time to test each workout system due to busy schedule as a Hospice nurse. This my 4th Garmin watch. Each one gets better with more technology. Connection to Android phone is better too than the older models. I will continue to buy Garmin.
- Best Purchase I've Made- August 21, 2019
I've been using the Forerunner 45 for about a month and honestly, I was nervous that I wouldn't love it or get over the novelty very quickly. Boy was I wrong! This watch is AMAZING!! I love the GPS tracking for my runs but I didn't expect all of the other data that you get, i.e. cadence, VO2 Max, Stride Length, etc. I feel so incredibly informed and more in charge of my training and recovery. It's sleek, works great, and has a great battery life. I've even had the chance to use its incident reporting abilities when I got scratched by a careless driver. I reccomend this to everyone - especially if you're on a budget! This gadget is so much bang for your buck