Garmin Forerunner 945 30mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Goal setting and activity tracking
- Automatic goal setting keeps your fitness routine on point
- Keeps track of your calories, distance, steps, running, elevation, and sleep to give you a complete look at your daily activities
- Monitors your heart for enhanced training efficiency
- Full colour onboard maps guide you along your run, so you will never get lost on your run
- GPS, Glonass, and Galileo satellite compatibility help track how far, how fast, and where you have run or biked, on or off the city streets, helping keep track if your goals
- Tracks other sports activities including hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, Xc skiing, stand up paddle boarding, rowing, kayaking, running, indoor track running, treadmill running, trail running, golfing, biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, pool, and swim workouts
- Performance monitoring includes Vo2 Max and training load focus that tracks a mixture of training intensities
- Performance measurements adjust for heat and altitude, including Acclimation status for both
- Evaluates recovery time, aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Silent, vibration, and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, emails, SMS, calendar notifications, and more
Long-lasting battery life
- Battery life of up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, up to 10 hours in GPS mode with music, or up to 36 hours in GPS mode without music
- Recharges in 2 hours via USB cord
Easy to see and use
- 30.4mm LCD full-colour illuminated display with 240 x 240 resolution provides easy viewing
- Metal, plastic, and glass case construction offers long-lasting strength and durability
- 5 physical buttons provide effortless navigational control, along with music and camera control
- Design is water and dust-resistant to keep up with your wide range of adventures and activities
Advanced safety technology
- Safety and tracking features such as incident detection and assistance
- Send your real time location to emergency contacts
- Powered by the Garmin OS system
- Compatible with Android, Mac iOS, and Windows phones, as well as Mac OSX and Windows PC
- Offers smartphone synchronization and data syncing to streamline your digital information
- Bluetooth ANT+ connectivity pairs wirelessly with other compatible devices like your smartphone or tablet
- Sync with premium music services to add up to 1000 songs to your wrist
- Includes 41,000 worldwide golf course and preloaded topographical maps
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Forerunner 945 GPS Watch
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for everything I need- August 13, 2019
I bought the FR945 while already owning the Fenix 5s+ and Fenix 5X. I did that because the 5S+ was too small and 5X always felt heavy on my relatively thin wrists and flopped around. The FR945 is perfect- larger display, more features, and lighter. And just as tough- not a scratch after 4 months. I have religiously updated the firmware as updates have come out but honestly have never had any problems with any of the features that I normally use- mainly the health and fitness features. I don't use Garmin Pay or Music so I can't comment on those features. Everything else has worked fine for me. This is the best watch I have ever owned.
- Great Watch!- August 12, 2019
I have had this forerunner for 8 weeks. It’s great- the best feature for me is that it link with my trainers Training peaks app. It uploads my runs then makes sure I am within the correct heart rate zones. I love the female cycle tracking. I wish it were touch screen as it gets tough to figure out which buttons to push. I also think garmin has some work to do on sleep tracking. I had a Fitbit and whoop combination before and they were pretty much in sync, but garmin says I’m getting a lovely 8 hours a sleep when whoop has me at 6.7-7. Overall I think this is a great watch- I still haven’t touched on all the features but I’m happy which my purchase.
- For the Serious Athlete- May 16, 2020
I just got my first Garmin watch ever. I've been wanting one for quite a while but was intimidated by the price and also the variety of watches. I suffered through an Apple watch for 3 years and finally got fed up with it and went all in with a 945. I feel like a new man. No more touch screens that don't recognize your touch. Very simple to use and uploads quickly to all applications on my iPhone. Battery life is amazing...I just to run out of juice on my iwatch mid way through a half iron-man. Those days are over. I'm still learning more but so far, I have run, biked and swam in open water with this watch and just been happy with it.