Garmin Approach G10 Golf GPS
You love golf. Your friends love that you've finally decided to take up the game. But, problem is, you don't find yourself getting any better. Enter the Garmin Approach G10. This clip-on, golf GPS device is just the thing you need to improve your game. A high-sensitivity GPS receiver helps you plan out your shots, giving you distances to the pin, hazards, doglegs, and layups.
But, maybe your long game isn't the problem. The Green View feature shows you the precise shape and design of the green so you're able to figure out the best shot for that satisfying par shot. The built-in digital scorecard helps you keep track of your round. Plus, you can save that data and compare it to previous games to see where you're improving.
If you're looking to get in some extra practice when the course isn't too busy, the Approach G10 can easily come out in the rain. It's IPX7 water-rated and is dustproof, so if you do spend some time in the bunker the G10 will be just fine.
Why you need it:
- The right approach: The Garmin Approach G10 uses a high-sensitivity GPS receiver so it knows where you are and how far you are from the pin. Armed with this distance information you can make that next swing with confidence. You also get distances to hazards, doglegs, and layups. Plus the built-in odometer lets you know you how far you've walked on the course.
- Green View: Whether you're in front, behind, or in the middle of the green, Green View gives you the precise shape and layout of the green. It also lets you manually reposition the pin so you can more accurately select your shot.
- Digital scorecard: No more fumbling with pencil and paper. The Approach G10 lets you record your score during your round. Save your round data and humble brag your scores through the Garmin Connect online golf community on your desktop or laptop computer with the included USB cable.
- CourseView Updater: The Approach G10 comes preloaded with 40,000 courses and with CourseView Updater on the Garmin website you can get new courses and course updates for free.
- Long battery life: The Approach G10 has a lithium-ion battery that offers up to 14 hours of continuous use in full GPS mode, plenty of power to track a golf weekend.
- Ruggedly built: The G10 com is more dependable than your fair-weather golfing buddies. It's IPX7 water-rated so it'll stand up to rain and snow without a problem. The G10 is also dustproof.
- Compact design: This pocket-sized GPS device can be clipped to your golf bag, belt, or simply carried in your pocket. It's lightweight so if you decide to wear it, it won't distract you during your swing. The G10 has a 1.3-inch sunlight-readable, high-resolution monochrome display that's easy to read in any light conditions.
- Garmin Connect: This online golf community lets you share and compare your scores and other data with others. You can track your progress from round to round and even combine your best scores for each hole on that course so you know what your best 18 looks like.