Garmin Approach S20 Golf GPS Watch - Large - Black
Store stock information is not available at this time
This course has given you trouble before. Last year, you were the laughing stock of the annual weekend golf trip. You spent most of you time wallowing in the rough or digging out of bunker. But no more. This time you've come armed with your own personal caddie: the Garmin Approach S20 golf GPS watch.
Thanks to the high-sensitivity GPS receiver you'll know where everything is and avoid all of those pitfalls. And when your shots aren't entirely on target, Green View will give you the lay of the land so you'll know just how to play the greens.
You'd never admit it, but you've been preparing yourself for this day for a little while now, taking full advantage of the activity tracking features in the S20. From making sure you get in your 10,000 steps to watching your calorie intake to making sure you're getting enough rest, you're faster, lighter, and mentally prepared. Bring it on, golf course.
Why you need it:
- The right approach: The Garmin Approach S20 uses a high-sensitivity GPS receiver so it knows where you are and how you are from the pin. Armed with this distance information you can make that next swing with confidence. You also get distances to hazards, doglegs, and layups.
- AutoShot Round Analyzer: No more having to recall what shots you took on the course to recall what the rounds looked like. AutoShot Round Analyzer automatically detects every swing and measures the shot's distance. This information is automatically recorded along with each shot's location for post-round analysis on your Garmin Connect account.
- Green View: Whether you're in front, behind, or in the middle of the green, Green View gives you the precise shape and layout of the green. It also lets you reposition the pin so you can more accurately select your shot.
- Digital scorecard: No more fumbling with pencil and paper. The Approach S20 lets you record your score during your round. Save your round and humble brag your scores through the Garmin Connect mobile app on your compatible smartphone with your golf buddies.
- CourseView Updater: The Approach S20 stays in the know. It remembers the courses you play and automatically updates them with new information and course changes. It comes preloaded with over 40,000 courses from around the world. (Updates require a wireless network.)
- TruSwing: Compatible with the Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor (sold separately). This optional device gives you advanced swing metrics to improve your swing consistency and form. It tracks swing tempo, speed, club-path measurements, club angles and more.
- Beyond golf: Daily activity tracking functions let you stay active off the course. It includes step counting, distance travelled, calories burned, and sleep monitoring to help you maintain and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Stay in the know: Just because you're on the fairway doesn't mean you can't stay in touch with work and family. Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers notifications to the S20 from your smartphone so you never miss another important text, email, or phone call.
- Long battery life: The Approach S20 has a lithium-ion battery that offers up to 14 hours of continuous use in full GPS mode, plenty of power for a long rounds or extra holes. It offers up to 8 weeks when used in activity tracking mode before it needs a charge.
- From the fairway to the everyday: Designed to be worn every day, the S20 has a dignified look that you'll be proud to wear anywhere. With a sunlight-readable, high-resolution monochrome display this watch is easy to read in any lighting conditions. It's dustproof and water-resistant to 50m, so whether you're hacking away in a bunker or caught out in the rain, the S20 can handle just about anything.
- Garmin Connect: This online golf community lets you share and compare your scores and other data with others. You can track your progress from round to round and even combine your best scores for each hole on that course so you know what your best 18 looks like.
- Compatibility: The Approach S20 is compatible with iOS or Android mobile devices and connects through the Garmin Connect mobile app.