Garmin Index Wi-Fi Bluetooth Smart Scale - Black
It no longer frightens you. You proudly step onto the Garmin Index smart scale and await your latest results. As the numbers scroll past on the illuminated LCD display, excitement washes over you. All of your work is paying off. Stepping off the scale you eagerly grab your smartphone.
You launch the Garmin Connect mobile app. The suspense is killing you. Soon enough you're eyeball-deep in metrics: weight, BMI, bone mass, body fat/water percentage, and muscle mass. All of the indicators are good, but your sense of accomplishment is interrupted by loud banging and muffled yelling from the other side of the door. "Stop hogging the Garmin Index! Some of us want to use the scale too!"
Why you need this:
- Metrics that matter: The Garmin Index smart scale measures weight (lbs., kg, stones), body mass index (BMI), body fat/water percentage, bone mass, and muscle mass. These metrics let you track your progress and see tangible results.
- Wireless connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Smart, and ANT+ technology let you sync the Garmin Index wirelessly to Garmin Connect on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
- Garmin Connect: Lets you easily review your data in more detail from your computer or the mobile app.
- Multiple users: By simply stepping on the scale the Garmin Index can recognize up to 16 different people. Each person can have their body composition metrics uploaded directly to their own Garmin Connect accounts.
- At a glance: The illuminated LCD displays bright, extra-large numbers for easy reading.
- Long battery life: This smart scale delivers up to 9 months of battery life, letting you stay informed of your progress. It requires 4x AA batteries (included).