Garmin InReach Mini 0.9" Handheld GPS - Orange/Black
Available to ship
- Lightweight, palm-size handheld GPS helps you stay connected when you're off the grid
- Allows wireless unit-to-unit connectivity, location-tracing, and location-sharing with compatible devices to help your loved ones keep track of your location
- inReach technology (subscription required) triggers an SOS message to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring centre in case of emergency, as well as allows you to send and receive texts and email with other inReach users
- InReach weather forecast services (subscription required) provide regular updates to your inReach device or compatible smartphone or tablet, so you'll know what conditions to expect on your route
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery offers up to 50 hours in 10-minute tracking mode
- INREACH Mini
- USB Cable
- Carabiner Clip
- Spine Mount Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Must-have item for outdoor adventure- January 20, 2022
I bought an inReach Mini to be able to call for help if needed and to give peace of mind to my family that they can click the link and see my progress. I've used it several times to track hikes and have with me while rock climbing where there is no cell service and it's worked great. Every responsible party exploring the outdoors beyond the reach of cell towers must have a way to signal for rescue and the inReach Mini is the best value available in terms of size and cost.
- Compact, user friendly life-line- January 20, 2022
This is our second inReach; we already owned the full-sized version. We bought the mini to have a secondary SOS device for backcountry skiing, and something more compact to use while trail running. So far, the inReach mini has been amazing. It is easy to set up, very user-friendly, and the size is fantastic -- I can easily carry it in the waist belt pocket of my ski pack, and it is comfortable to stow in my running vest. I have not used the SOS function on it (and hope I never have to!), but the peace of mind it provides is invaluable. Would definitely recommend to anyone who does not need the mapping capability of the full-sized unit, or anyone who wants an SOS device that is so convenient to carry and use it's impossible to not take it on every trip.
- Complicated to set up- January 20, 2022
I was not able to set the program up, so I have not used it yet. My daughter has one and she said she will help me
- Great tool when out of cell range- May 29, 2020
Bought to use when overlanding in my 4Runner. Paired it with my WiFi only iPad so I could receive a GPS signal for guidance. Also wanted to have an SOS function in case of emergencies. Messaging feature is great too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does what I got it for.- August 20, 2019
Used it for the first time on my hike without a cell signal and sent the preset message to my contact. Messages were received successfully along with the link to the location (you can turn on/off this option). I dont think I will really need to send messages other than the presets unless I am truly in trouble. Based on that I chose the lowest subscription option. Love the smaller size/weight. Only wish the selections were a bit more intuitive on the device. I think it should just highlight whatever option you want, but instead it is the option that appears in the center of the screen. Hard to explain unless you have used the device.