Garmin Instinct 45mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Graphite
Reliably monitor your healthier lifestyle
- Automatic goal setting puts you on the right path
- Keep track of calories, distance, steps, and elevation to achieve your fitness goals
- Monitor your heart rate, activity, and stress for a more effective workout
- 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, and multiple global navigation satellite systems help you to track in more challenging environments than with GPS alone
- Track-back feature navigates the same route back to your starting point
- Train with preloaded activity profiles such as running ,biking, swimming, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, stand up paddleboarding, rowing, and kayaking
- Evaluate your sleep to make sure you're getting adequate rest
- Silent alarms, vibration, and illuminated alerts keep you on schedule and in the loop without disturbing others
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
Long battery life
- Experience up to 14 days of battery life in Smartmode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, and up to 40 hours in Ultra-Track battery saver mode
- Takes 3 hours to fully recharge via USB
Scratch-resistant, high-contrast display
- 45mm case crafted from fibre-reinforced polymer for added strength and durability
- LED monochrome illuminated display with 128 x 128 resolution is easy to read, and the high contrast gives you better visibility, even in bright sunlight
- Chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display withstands the rigors of your active lifestyle
Optimal connectivity with rugged durability
- Five buttons provide access to all functions
- Maintain communication with incoming and missed calls, emails, and SMS notifications right to your wrist
- Smart phone low battery alerts, so you'll know when it's time to charge your device
- Control your music, camera, find my phone, and more
- Ruggedly built to the US Military Standard 810G for thermal shock and water resistance to 100M, making it suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing, and water sports, but not suitable for diving
- Powered by Garmin OS with access to over 50 compatible apps from Garmin Connect
- Smartphone and real-time data synchronization capabilities
- Compatible with Mac iOS, Android, and Windows phones/Mac OS X and Windows PC desktop and laptop computers
- Bluetooth Ant+, USB
- Access Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather, and over 50 compatible apps
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Instinct Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 957 reviewers who responded, 896 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Garmin - Instinct GPS Smartwatch- January 14, 2022
I still haven't gotten all of the functions down, but I love the fact it keeps track of my steps and my sleep. It keeps track of my heart beats per minute and can tell how many calories you burn, sunrise and sunset, how many miles you walk. There is a app for the phone, but I connect with my PC and read the data it logs from there. The screen puts out quite a bit of light which can help with finding keys etc...The face has many options in dark or light color. I have set my watch to military time. Sensors and charging port on back side.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rugged and Useful- January 1, 2021
So far this has been the best Christmas gift my boyfriend and I have gotten for each other. The sleep and stress monitors are particularly helpful especially because I can track throughout my day what had my heart rate up. It also details the quality of sleep you are getting and how that effects you battery charge and activity level over the next day which was pretty enlightening. We haven’t used the GPS functions yet, but we are stoked to try out the trails and the compass is awesome. Also, the weather helps us immensely because it includes the wind speed and direction which is great for deciding weather we surf or paddleboard/kayak. We also love the shared challenges we can set up in the Garmin app to make sure we are holding each other accountable for our daily activity goals.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible rash from the exposed charge port.- May 19, 2020
Wore it for a month, awesome features, awesome battery life, terrible rash from the exposed charge port. This was a great watch, the detail of information I received from the app for my workouts was outstanding. The rash I received from this was crippling, still battling it. Whoever though it was an awesome idea for an exposed charging port, with cheap metals, I wouldn’t buy ya a beer. If you care about your skin health, if you don’t want to gamble with a possibility of a rash, don’t buy this watch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Inaccurate and unsafe- October 18, 2020
Garmin likes to spend on advertisements more than quality. I used fitbit surge for two years and never felt outage but within six months there have been two server outages with Garmin so not sure if our data and information is safe. Also it my Garmin instinct doesn't tell resting heartbeat accurately and doesn't track sleep as accurate as fitbit or may be other competitors in the market. Instict will be my last Garmin device I will go back to fitbit or Apple or some other smart watch brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Tough to understand- May 17, 2022
Watch and video instructions are not helping to understand basic functions...not possible to learn how to use this device ... adds are great, but how to get out these features - not clear. Most probably will have to give it back to shop as I am not born IT specialist to understand this complicated device ... not possible to use without understanding the device, it puts my life at danger. Necessary full video to get to know the device. Offered small videos do not answer all questions and often are of one and the same topic. Video-users manual necessary.