Garmin Instinct 45mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Lakeside Blue
Goal setting and activity tracking
- Automatic goal setting keeps your fitness routine on point
- Keeps track of your calories, distance, steps, running, elevation, and sleep to give you a complete look at your daily activities
- Monitors both your heart and stress rates for enhanced tracking
- Built-in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple satellite system help you to track in more challenging environments than just with GPS alone
- Train with preloaded activity profiles such as running, biking, swimming, hiking, and more
- Monitors other sports activities including climbing, skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, stand up paddleboarding, rowing, and kayaking
- Includes a track back feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point
- Silent, vibration, and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, emails, SMS, calendar notifications, and more
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
Long-lasting battery life
- Battery life of 14 days in smartmode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in ultra-track battery saver mode
- Recharges in 3 hours via USB cord
Easy to see and use
- 128 x 128 illuminated monochromatic, high contrast display can be viewed even in bright sunlight
- Fibre-reinforced polymer 45mm case with a chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display delivers long-lasting strength and durability
- 5 physical buttons provide effortless navigational control
- Ultra-rugged design built to the US. military standard MIL-STD-810G for thermal shock and water resistance to 100m
- Powered by the Garmin OS system
- Compatible with Android, Mac iOS, and Windows phones, as well as Mac OSX and Windows PC
- Offers smartphone synchronization and data syncing to streamline your digital information
- Bluetooth ANT+ connectivity pairs wirelessly with other compatible devices like your smartphone or tablet
- Stay in the loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather, and more
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Instinct Watch
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 607 reviewers who responded, 571 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- First impressions- January 23, 2021
I have had this watch for 3 days. The first thing I noticed about the watch was the wrist band. I have had Apple products in the past and am use to the stiff wrist band. This one is a soft rubber like material that forms a much more comfortable fit to my wrist. I have not had much time to mess with the features, but I have checked the heart rate many times and it seems to be fairly accurate. The gps function worked flawless the one time I have used it. The one thing I wish was different and I know you can spend more and get this is the touch screen. The buttons just take time to figure out. I am getting better and understanding more about the functions each day.
- Solid watch- January 25, 2021
I had this watch for a few months now, I wanted a GPS watch for hiking and tracking my bike rides / runs. The instinct fit the bill perfectly, none of the extras I didn’t want and all the features I did. Battery life is outstanding.
- Okay for Android users but I own an iphone- July 1, 2020
So the Watch overall is amazing, the only thing that I’ve had issues with is receiving text messages. Since I’m an iPhone user, every other notification will show on the watch but text messages. I did my research and it isn’t an opinion of iPhone users. Also, the heart rate sensor is super off. I went on a hike the other day for 2.5 hours and it only said I burned 497 calories and my friends Fitbit said that he burned twice that. I’m looking into getting the Garmin forerunner 245 to see if that’s any better, so fingers crossed that they send out an update to fix that. I only had my watch for 3 days so hopefully, it adapts to my body habitats.