Garmin Legacy Hero 45mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Brown/First Avenger
Available online only
Stay on track even when you’re on-the-go
- Goal setting features include: Elevation tracking, step tracking, calorie tracking, heart rate monitor, GPS tracking, distance tracking, running tracking, and sleeping tracking
- Monitor your performance during a variety of sports, including: Walking, running, cycling, golfing, indoor biking, running or biking on the treadmill, indoor track running, indoor rowing, elliptical training, and yoga
- Coaching feedback, guided breathing, and guided meditation help you manage your goals and mental health
- Smart notifications offer alerts for your messages, emails, voicemail messages, calendar dates, and social media platforms
Long-lasting battery keeps you going
- Battery lasts for up to 7 days in smart mode, or 6-7 hours in GPS or music mode, so you rarely have to charge
Personalize your smartwatch experience
- Full colour illuminated display features a 260 x 260 resolution with Sunlight Visible Transflective Memory In Pixel MIP, making it easy to read in any lighting
- Touchscreen is easy to navigate even when you’re on-the-go
- Personalize your watch face with thousands of free faces and exclusive special edition Captain Marvel and First Avenger faces
- Water-resistant design is safe to use even in the rain or the pool
- Bluetooth and ANT connectivity make it easy to sync your smartwatch with your electronic devices, including your smartphone, tablet, and more
- Music storage keeps your personal music library right at your fingertips, so you can stay motivated with your favourite tunes
- Over 20 preloaded apps give you plenty of options for tracking your fitness and setting goals
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- First Avenger Smart Watch
- Silicone Band
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, could get/be better- November 16, 2019
First off, it's a beautiful watch. I love the design elements. Honestly, that's what sold me on the watch. Creatively, it looks great. But it lacks as a Smartphone option. Screen looks a lot more pixelated than was shown in some promotional videos. Also, swiping is not as responsive as I'd like. It takes a good effort to swipe. Notifications for messages disappear and it's hard to reply at times because they disappear at times before you have a chance to Auto send a message back. Yeah, messaging back instead of being able to type anything or have a microphone to send a message back is not an option, so it's a little bit of limiting there. The app store is slim so maybe options for this watch will get better. Overall, a neat Fitness watch(a lot of measuring options, which personally don't care for) but as a techie, a lack luster smartwatch.
- Another great Garmin Watch- January 14, 2020
I had the Vivoactive 3 Music, but gave that to my wife to upgrade to this. It is mostly similar but a few upgrades. I am a sucker for the Captain America thing, so if you are not, then get the regular Vivoactive 4. I have been happy with the two watch bands included and like the options.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, impressive smarter than me watch- January 15, 2020
Christmas gift from my wife. She knows how much I enjoy nice watches. This one is top notch. Still learning its features and having an app on my laptop allows me to add-on and sync data and music. I was a little intimidated at first (I'm 63) but I really like this watch!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.