Garmin Lily Classic Edition 34.5mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor & Health Tracking - Black
Powerful and connected
- Fitness tracking includes steps, calories, yoga, Pilates, cardio, and more so you can stay on top of your goals
- Wellness tracking monitors your heart rate, sleep, respiration, pulse ox, energy levels, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, hydration, and stress to help you understand your body
- Pairs with your smartphone to deliver call, text, and email notifications so you don't miss a thing
- Tethers to your smartphone's GPS to track your outdoor activities and location
Style and convenience
- Touchscreen monochrome display with a light-up, patterned lens lets you view your stats with a tap or a flick of your wrist
- Assistance feature sends your real-time location to specified contacts for help in case of an emergency
- LiveTrack function allows family and friends to view your outdoor activities in real-time for added peace of mind
- Lithium-ion battery recharges in 2 hours and lasts up to 5 days on a single charge
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Lily Smartwatch Classic
- USB Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful but not functional- March 16, 2021
I loved the idea of this watch, great design, sleek and small. I love that it looks more like a watch than most smart watches. The problems come when you actually try to use it. The display only turns on 30% of the time when I twist my wrist to see it. And that’s with sensitivity on high. It doesn’t allow you to track more than a handful of activities, and is a pain to connect to your phone before recording a workout. After all that, it often records my activities wrong. Went on a 5 mile bike ride, it said it was only .54 miles even though the GPS was on and it mapped the whole ride. The battery lasts 2 days at best if you aren’t recording any activities or using it much.
- Surprised- August 29, 2021
I used to have the fitbit charge 3, but 2 died in less than 2 years so I said no more fitbit. Admittedly, this is still a newish product as I've had it under a month, but I will say that I, overall, really like the style/data following/settings a lot. I like the added features of body battery/stress, etc. One thing I will note is that stress does not always necessarily mean negative stress, but could be elevated because of focus, etc. I really appreciate how it looks like just a nice watch and looks professional for my job. I like that I can also edit my cups of water, etc, right on the watch face!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Dead after 2 weeks- September 23, 2021
I bought this 2 weeks ago, and now it's trash. Never been wet. Never been dropped. When I plug it in, I see a white triangle, when it's not plugged in, it's dead.