Garmin Lily Sport Edition 34.5mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor & Health Tracking - White
Powerful and connected
- Fitness tracking includes steps, calories, yoga, Pilates, cardio, and more so you can stay on top of your goals
- Wellness tracking monitors your heart rate, sleep, respiration, pulse ox, energy levels, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, hydration, and stress to help you understand your body
- Pairs with your smartphone to deliver call, text, and email notifications so you don't miss a thing
- Tethers to your smartphone's GPS to track your outdoor activities and location
Style and convenience
- Touchscreen monochrome display with a light-up, patterned lens lets you view your stats with a tap or a flick of your wrist
- Assistance feature sends your real-time location to specified contacts for help in case of an emergency
- LiveTrack function allows family and friends to view your outdoor activities in real-time for added peace of mind
- Lithium-ion battery recharges in 2 hours and lasts up to 5 days on a single charge
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Lily Smartwatch Sport
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's cute, but that's about it- March 23, 2021
I purchsed my Lily 2 weeks ago. I previously had an Apple watch, but was tired of the look of the Apple watch. The Garmin Lily caught my eye. I realize it will never be as intuitive as an Apple watch is with my iphone, but the Lily is very glitchy!! And because it doesn't have a power button there is no way to reset it when it's stuck on any given mode. Mine is stuck often. It does do an excellent job of tracking activity when you're in that mode - when I can get it to work. Overall, it's an overpriced basic step tracker with a few other options, that looks nice. I wish it wasn't so glitchy.
- SO MUCH MORE FEMININE AND LESS DISTRACTING- March 22, 2021
LOVE this watch!! So elegant looking but still getting the sport features you need in an everyday tracker. Notifications are on point with the ability to mute if needed. Find my phone and emergency contacts are other great features! My favorite part of the watch is probably the sleep! T}his watch gives you light/deep/REM sleep stages without having to press a button that you're in bed. Workouts are pretty general... wish they had more like Barre or HIIT, instead of having to use Strength Training or Cardio. The raise to wake feature is not the best... I have to double tap sometimes to wake the screen. Other than those two cons I really like the watch and would highly recommend for someone wanting a round elegant watch.
- Sleep Feature Disappointing- May 17, 2021
I switched to a Garmin and expected it to be an upgrade. I only used it for the past 24 hours but the sleep feature has been disappointing so far. I use a tracker for 2 features - one is steps and the other is sleep. The steps appear to be accurate so far, but not the sleep. It recorded me as sleeping when I was awake for a 2 hour stretch. It also did not record me as sleeping when I slept for 2 hours later in the morning. The watch has a very nice appearance but if it doesn't perform one of the main functions correctly it isn't the watch for me.