Garmin Mini 2 1080p HD Dash Cam with Wi-Fi
- Compact dash cam with Garmin Clarity HDR optics and 1080p HD recording delivers incredibly clear footage both day and night
- Continuous recording and a 140-degree field of view ensure you don't miss any important details
- Wi-Fi technology connects to the Garmin Drive app on your smartphone for remote, Live View monitoring and alerts when you're away from your parked car (constant power and an active Wi-Fi connection are required)
- Online vault automatically stores video clips of incidents so you can view and share them later
- Voice functionality allows you to save video, start and stop audio recording, take still pictures, and more--all with simple spoken commands in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Swedish
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Compact size, Garmin quality, connection issues- August 20, 2021
This dash cam is small and easy to locate without interfering with sightlines. Typical Garmin quality. My problem was connections. I wanted to check the real-time dash cam video periodically, and the Bluetooth link to my phone was problematic. With a streaming sound system on board as well as a OBDC connector also using Bluetooth, there was too much contention for fast connection & response by the dash cam. I decided I would do better with a traditional unit that had a small real-time display. Recommended for someone who wants to set-and-forget, trusting that video was recording properly if needed. I found I prefer more regular feedback.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent entry level dash cam.- August 7, 2021
It's okay. It's definitely not bad and still a good value for the price. The camera quality could be better, but it's not bad. Doesn't seem 1080p to me though. App has nice features but it's very slow opening the live camera feed and even slower exporting footage over wifi. Better off just popping out the microSD and exporting it from a PC. Installation is easy and long cable allows for easy tucking in headliner, pillar, and under glove compartment. App improvements would push the rating up. Also makes a beep sound whenever it connects, which is at car start up, or whenever it starts recording an event, and that beep is loud.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great purchase!- July 26, 2021
Great first camera! When I was beginning my search for a dash camera, I was worried I'd have an eye sore until I found this camera. Super discreet. I don't mind the beeping. To me, it helps assure me that the camera is working before I start driving somewhere. The voice controls are super convenient and I have already used them a couple times! I was so impressed with the first one, I got two more for my commuter and my wife's vehicle. I love the assurance I get knowing I have something to help prove my case in the event something bad happens while driving. Overall, I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.