Garmin Star Wars Rey 40mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - White
Track Your way through the Galaxy
- Calories, steps, distance, and running trackers help keep you on your fitness routines
- Heart rate tracking to let you know how your workouts are going
- GPS helps you find your way and tracks distance
Stay in Touch with the Force
- Incoming and missed call alerts, plus SMS, email, and calendar alerts keep you on track and in touch
- Up to 7 days of battery life smart mode and up to 15 hours of battery life in GPS mode or up to 5 hours in GPS with music mode mean you can keep going without worrying about charging up
See Beyond the Stars
- 27.9mm screen with 218 x 218 resolution is bright and easy to read
- See notifications, time, date and more on the go (some notifications require pairing with a compatible Android smartphone)
- Animated on-screen workouts add to your fitness repertoire
Style Fit for a Jedi
- Touchscreen is simple to use and lets you access that watches smart features with ease
- Exclusive watch faces and animations display Rey on your wrist
- Case back is emblazoned with "Nothing's impossible"
- Watch is modelled after Rey's look and lightsaber details, showcasing the Jedi insignia
- White leather band with tan interior keeps your Jedi style going, plus a white silicone band comes in the box as well
- 50m (5 ATM) water resistance safeguards your watch against splashes and drips
- Android smartphone app with Rey theming keeps your watch and phone connected
- Wi-Fi, ANT+, and Bluetooth wireless connectivity make updating and syncing your watch hassle-free
- 20 preloaded watch apps included to get you going right away
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Rey Smartwatch
- White Leather Band
- White Silicone Band
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect, except for size- January 2, 2020
Just got my Rey watch last week and I am absolutely in love with it. Having Star Wars themed goal animations as well as quotes written on the watch is so cool. The best part being a clip of Rey swinging her lightsaber when you power the watch on. It’s been incredibly useful in sleep, step, and hydration tracking for me personally; as well as reading text messages on my iPhone. My only issue is size. It’s only available in 40mm whereas the Darth Vader watch is 44mm. It’s clearly marketed as female for Rey and male for Vader, which is unfortunate considering I do not have a small wrist. The Rey watch just barely fits me. Other than that small issue, the watch is incredibly awesome.
- Doesn’t work. 2nd garmin with issues- March 30, 2020
This watch doesn’t play my music and has issues syncing. I thought maybe it’s my phone (apple), so I disconnected everything and tried on my husbands Samsung and still couldn’t get the music to function and wouldn’t correctly sync. My husband bought a different garmin a year ago the first one he got wouldn’t stay charged as in he would charge for the recommended time and it would die within an hour or two. He got a replacement and it does work. So I guess it’s luck of the draw with these watches. Not impressed with the quality.
- Love it- November 8, 2019
I needed a new garmin and wouldn’t you know it, they just came out with a Star Wars themed one. I absolutely love it. The Star Wars goal animations are adorable and so much fun to watch. I love the tiny emblem at the top. The bands are so easy to switch out. I love the stress tracking and the breathing exercises. The watch fits perfectly on my wrist. (I only mention because apparently I had a unisex/male watch last time and it was too wide to comfortably work out with) I highly recommend for any Star Wars fan.
- Got me on the smartwatch train- January 2, 2020
I love the design of the Rey legacy series watch. I love that it comes with the leather and silicone bands (I’ve been primarily using the silicone ones). I’m still learning the features (transitioning from a Fitbit Flex 2 to a smartwatch has been a little overwhelming), but it was easy to set up and get going. Took maybe 15-20 minutes to get the Garmin app(s) on my phone and sync with the watch. Had to look up how to sync my Spotify account because that’s not in the instruction booklet that comes with the watch. Even set up a half marathon training plan within 30 minutes of receiving the watch. So, overall, loving it. Looks great. Moderately easy to use with minimal setup. My biggest complaint is that the profile is taller than an Apple Watch and I wish it were a little smaller (because I am petite and have small wrists). If you love Star Wars and would like to give Garmin smartwatches a try, get this one.
- Nice watch- December 20, 2019
Just got this watch and I love the look. It doesn't seem to sync very easily with Google Pixel 3. I either have to restart my phone or the watch to get them to pair. So far, the stair climber and strength training trackers weren't accurate, but I figure there's a learning curve.