Garmin Venu 42mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Gold/Black - Only at Best Buy
Enhance every workout
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your fitness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- Garmin Coach and animated workouts make physical activity easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps let you try out new activities or return to old favourites
Elevate your health tracking
- Monitors your heart rate, respirations, stress, and even hydration so you can live your healthiest life
- Menstrual cycle tracking makes it easy to know where you are in your cycle at any given time
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 5 days in Smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS Music mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 30.4 display with a full-colour 390 x 390 resolution AMOLED display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, including pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores downloaded songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Venu GPS Smartwatch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does what it's suppose to do great!- February 21, 2020
Coming from a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, I got frustrated with that losing my heart rate during activity all the time. I've been eyeing Garmin watches for over a year, but was always turned off by their low res displays. Enter the Venu, finally a Garmin with an Amoled display. The heart rate monitor works great and has not lost my HR yet. At first I was turned off by the learning curve by the software, until I realized how much flexibility it gives you. My only 2 cons are I wish there were better watch faces to choose from in the app store and I also wish the watch had less of a bezel or a bit of a larger display. An Amoled Fenix would be amazing!
- Nice looking watch- December 30, 2019
I've only had Fitbit trackers until this venu smart watch so I'm still learning......A lot!!! . I love that it reminds you to move and drink water. tons of great widgets. I know a lot of people love talking and texting from their smart watches and there are text alerts and responses that you can send and receiveon the venu but what I would personally love a voice option for reminders and lists. When I'm out hiking or on a walk I always seem to think of things I need to do or need and then 2 seconds later I forget. Hahaha looking forward to getting to know my new venu and excited about what new update or widget is coming next.
- Amazing watch for every aspect of your life- July 25, 2020
I love this watch. First, the charge lasts 3-4 days. It watches your stress levels.... I didn’t realize that sometimes at work, I would be stressed but didn’t need to be. It helped me just take a few more breaths. The sleeping is great. Those are all minor compared to how accurate the tracking is- which is why we switched to this brand versus Apple. My husband purchased the Fenix and I have the Venu. We are both 100% happier with these based on tracking alone. It gives your a ton of information such as oxygen levels, hydration, accurate elevation, etc. Great product. I also think it sits very comfortably.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.